No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So you've chosen team loyalty over facts.

Sad and pathetic.
    What the crap are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      What the crap are you talking about?
      You claimed the red areas took the most welfare.

That was disproved, and it was proved that the blue areas are actually the bigger moochers.

Then when asked how your views had changed in light of the new facts, your response was a long-winded "it doesn't matter".

That's the epitome of superfan logic.

Comment

• https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...curity/516861/

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a liberal policy-analysis group, found that in both percentage terms and absolute numbers, federal programs reduced poverty among working-age whites without a college degree more than they did among non-college-educated Hispanics, African Americans, or members of other races, and far more than they did among college-educated adults of any race. The number of these working-age whites, in fact, exceeded the combined number of non-college-educated blacks, Hispanics, and members of other races that made such gains.

These findings, based on 2014 Census Bureau data, echo other studies showing that blue-collar whites have been among the principal beneficiaries of the Affordable Care Act. Both results underscore the challenge Republicans face reconciling their ideological determination to shrink the federal government with the practical needs of their increasingly working-class coalition.

Comment

• https://brandongaille.com/welfare-st...e-and-payment/

States with Higher Welfare Recipients than Employed Population. The following listing of states has more residents that receive welfare versus an employed population.

1. California
          2. New Mexico
          3. Hawaii
          4. Mississippi
          5. Alabama
          6. South Carolina
          7. Illinois
          8. Kentucky
          9. Ohio
          10. New York
          11. Maine

Top States with Increasing Welfare
          As cash assistance programs have been cut, the number of food stamp recipients has grown in all 50 states in the United States. The top 10 states with highest rate of change are listed below.

1. Idaho – 24.2%
          2. Nevada – 22.4%
          3. Indiana – 21.8%
          4. Utah – 19.6%
          5. Wisconsin – 19.1%
          6. Maryland – 17.8%
          7. Massachusetts – 17.5%
          8. Georgia – 17.3%
          9. Washington – 16.4%
          10.Delaware – 14.9

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Her parents said they had Native American ancestors. I have heard a few White Americans saying the same thing. Meryl Streep thought she had Native American ancestors but her test came back fully European. The Dad on Modern Family as fully White as he looked found out he had a Black ancestors. He was told that by old families and found out that it was true. You should go watch some episodes of Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates to see the complex make up of some people.

I enjoy watching Elizabeth Warren grilling crooked business execs.

So the dad off modern family can say he is black on forms/applications?

I never realized the dad was black in modern family

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Wait, you think that rules against making racist posts should be about being proven wrong?

Thats hilarious.

Is it your hate for Trayvon that is making you come up with such a stupid argument?

What did Xoo say in his post that mega banned him for that was racist?

Trayvon and Zimmerman were both idiots, play stupid games and they won stupid presents..

Excuse for not shedding a tear for either

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                it would be really easy for you to say you don't watch CNN but what does that prove? you have the same ignorant opinions as fake news.

i'd like to know how slavery and jim crow laws are affecting blacks in 2017. blacks can be politicians, judges, lawyers, cops, millionaire athletes and at the same time benefit from numerous social welfare programs.

how come Chinese-Americans in 2017 aren't affected by racism and slavery that they experienced from building our railroads and mining our ores? is it because they choose education over glorifying crime and stupidity?

and how come blacks in Europe are still poor and commit tons of crime despite Europe not having slavery, jim crow laws or white nationalist tendendcies? you know what else they have in common with african-Americans? lack of an education.

i don't even get CNN, f#ggot. why on earth would i care if you don't believe me or care to prove to some racist loser on bscene that i don't watch it?

so it's because blacks are dumb? violent maybe? biology you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  What did Xoo say in his post that mega banned him for that was racist?

Trayvon and Zimmerman were both idiots, play stupid games and they won stupid presents..

Excuse for not shedding a tear for either

xoo is obviosuly racist, has admitted he's racist, and has been banned for racism several times. i don't care if he says hi, he shouldn't be allowed to post anything on a board that claims they don't allow for racist rhetoric.

unfortunately racewars generate most of the traffic in the lounge these days, and traffic keeps the lights on.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    xoo is obviosuly racist, has admitted he's racist, and has been banned for racism several times. i don't care if he says hi, he shouldn't be allowed to post anything on a board that claims they don't allow for racist rhetoric.

unfortunately racewars generate most of the traffic in the lounge these days, and traffic keeps the lights on.
                    I get that..

I'm just saying why he wasn't banned for the other super racist posts, when the one that got him banned was pretty tame

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Who decides what type of opinions are acceptable? Free speech is free speech, and this online forum should promote that. This is supposed to be a tough guy forum of men who love boxing, but if you can't handle an opposing opinion what does that say about you.
                      I decide what’s acceptable and what isn’t.

Comment

Working...
                      X