Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be remembered as Greater: GGG or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Shaolin is cooking Jhonny his favorite foods..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Ward is clearly the better fighter, how can anybody debate this?
      how is it clear? what are you using to judge them? just boxrec? then yea i think so. if you use other things like factoring in wards blatant cheating, gift decisions, and lack of variety in opponents. i dont think ward is better at all. better at cheating sure. cant debate that, but lets talk boxing. did he ever prove he was better at boxing? dont think so. he wasted his chance by cheating over and over. now we are supposed to give him respect for doing that? sorryr not going to play that game. you got the controversial wins on your record and the money but you arent getting the respect

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        I'm old...stupid & ignorant.. Stupid is forever... Ignorance can be over come with determination

Sword c0ck svcking skills, according to Jhonny are priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I'm old...stupid & ignorant.. Stupid is forever... Ignorance can be over come with determination

Sword c0ck svcking skills, according to Jhonny are priceless

Comment

I voted GGG, but that is dependent on where he goes from here.

Ward has the better resumes and wins but retired now so he can't unify LHW.

GGG is more popular, has a huge KO percentage and will possibly unify MW and overtake Hopkins (Prime for prime Hopkins would murk GGG) record of title defenses. If he unifies, then holds the record for longest reign he will be remembered as the better fighter.

Ward has retired....ball is now in GGG'S court. If GGG retired today Ward would be seen as better.

Can GGG unify and set the title defence record? His legacy will be decided by it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              I voted GGG, but that is dependent on where he goes from here.

Ward has the better resumes and wins but retired now so he can't unify LHW.

GGG is more popular, has a huge KO percentage and will possibly unify MW and overtake Hopkins (Prime for prime Hopkins would murk GGG) record of title defenses. If he unifies, then holds the record for longest reign he will be remembered as the better fighter.

Ward has retired....ball is now in GGG'S court. If GGG retired today Ward would be seen as better.

Can GGG unify and set the title defence record? His legacy will be decided by it.
              No Permanent retirement n boxing. If Beterviev wins a title. Ward would fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                No Permanent retirement n boxing. If Beterviev wins a title. Ward would fight him.
                Yeah... Ward is acting as if this is permanent.. so I'm taking him at his word.

I agree with you though.... Ward still young.

Comment

Good joke. Like it's even close.

Comment

Working...
                  X