No announcement yet.

Massive respect to Eubanks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I saw Canelo vs Lara at a theater. Packed full of Mexicans that were actually booing Canelo cause he couldn't cut off the ring. Was very surprised the majority of them there said Canelo lost that fight. I thought it was a draw as neither man did enough to win
    fake troll. lol. yeah people ''booing'' in a theatre... fugg outta here. another alt said that he saw Canelo vs Baldomir at the theatre. lol

bunch of liars.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      fake troll. lol. yeah people ''booing'' in a theatre... fugg outta here. another alt said that he saw Canelo vs Baldomir at the theatre. lol

bunch of liars.
      No reason for me to lie. If you don't believe it that's on you, i don't really care

Comment

No reason for me to lie. If you don't believe it that's on you, i don't really care
        yeah ''Mexicans booing'' at a cinema theater. And Norwegians love singing CHinese songs at Italian restaurants

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          yeah ''Mexicans booing'' at a cinema theater. And Norwegians love singing CHinese songs at Italian restaurants
          Yeah cause of all fights to choose from i chose to make up a story about the blockbuster that was Canelo vs Lara. Smh, Get outta here fool. Your fanboyism is blinding you. Something tells me you've never been around a real fight or a fight party for that matter

Comment

Yeah cause of all fights to choose from i chose to make up a story about the blockbuster that was Canelo vs Lara. Smh, Get outta here fool. Your fanboyism is blinding you. Something tells me you've never been around a real fight or a fight party for that matter
            ''been around a real fight.'' lol

I'm glad I called you out! ''Mexicans booing Canelo in a theater because he didn't know how to cut off the ring.'' LMAO.

Comment

Working...
            X