Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG looking drained? Jet lagged? Left the press conference early.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    74 inch reach!?! I knew his reach seemed longer than what boxrec has it at (70 inches).
    GGG has a 70" reach....that's a typo or a flat out misrepresentation.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      They are about the same size.

Kell Brook has thicker biceps and thighs, and bigger fists.
      About the same size

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        When I go from Detroit to Chicago it takes me two days to adjust to a one hour time difference.
        Sh.it that's extreme drinking lots of water before , during & after works for me

But yeah first time I went to Paris I didn't eat for 2 days and when I've gone to Asia not so much when I'm there because I'm going off adrenaline but when I get back home I'm a zombie for like a solid week

I think Gennady left Sunday he has a 9 hour flight from LA with a 9 hour difference. Not a big deal but I'd think for a fighter that has the resources he'd want to get better situated. Like Deontay went to the UK a month before his fight with Povetkin and Degeale when he fought Porky I think crossed the pond 3 -4 weeks before the fight just to get your body & mind right. I just wouldn't want to leave anything to chance

Comment

GGG knew this is the fight of his life so he trained hard, but he ended up over training.

Brook victory is now guaranteed.

Comment

Canelo is praying the upset happens. If Brook actually wins, suddenly Canelo's body will be ready for 160 next spring.

Then any GGG questions can easily be deflected with "he lost to a welterweight, he isnt worthy of fighting me, the x2 middleweight champion"

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Doesn't show body language that he's in desperate need of food / water let alone dude's been just about at weight for a month eating at Taco spots LOL.

he looks skinny and tired to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Doesn't show body language that he's in desperate need of food / water let alone dude's been just about at weight for a month eating at Taco spots LOL.

neither did floyd.. but somehow his fans said he was severely dehydrated and needed an insanely large amount of IV.

Comment

GGG is 34 years old and doing VADA testing... age affects him. He can't dope like Fraud Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Sh.it that's extreme drinking lots of water before , during & after works for me

But yeah first time I went to Paris I didn't eat for 2 days and when I've gone to Asia not so much when I'm there because I'm going off adrenaline but when I get back home I'm a zombie for like a solid week

I think Gennady left Sunday he has a 9 hour flight from LA with a 9 hour difference. Not a big deal but I'd think for a fighter that has the resources he'd want to get better situated. Like Deontay went to the UK a month before his fight with Povetkin and Degeale when he fought Porky I think crossed the pond 3 -4 weeks before the fight just to get your body & mind right. I just wouldn't want to leave anything to chance
                    Pac usually comes in 2-3 weeks before the fight. And I forgot they were flying from the west coast. I'm thinking it was only a 6 hour difference like it is for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      GGG has a 70" reach....that's a typo or a flat out misrepresentation.
                      They have his forearm bigger than his bicep

Comment

Working...
                      X