Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive moment for Fury physcologically.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
      bloody hell that seems really early for a ppv fight.
      Yeah but this Germany, they'll show a load of daft videos and probably have a bit of a sing song before the boxers start walking in.

10PM or a bit sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        Bernd said 22:00 when speaking German in the Monday presser, so I'm presuming it would be 9 pm UK time.
        Might be. I will be watching it on German RTL, they have their special coverage and build up and all.

Comment

• Klitschko'a abilities

We, as fans, are in for a special treat. We saw a little of it before against Wach, but watching Klitschko fight on the inside is awesome. Most of his challengers in the past have been smaller and tried to fight on the inside. Now, We get to see Klitschko do it and he is great at it!

Comment

• British boxers

And just to laugh a little, what is up with British Heavyweights fighting for the TITLE of THE WORLD. First a toe, now a thumb?...really....really...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by aboxingfan View Post
              We, as fans, are in for a special treat. We saw a little of it before against Wach, but watching Klitschko fight on the inside is awesome. Most of his challengers in the past have been smaller and tried to fight on the inside. Now, We get to see Klitschko do it and he is great at it!
              Klitschko can't fight on the inside to save his life lol.

Comment

• I am laughing....yes he can!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboxingfan View Post
                  I am laughing....yes he can!
                  Yes he can!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Conversation I had in another thread which I thought I'd repost here.

Anybody any thoughts on this?
                    Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    A contract is a contract but I personally believe Fury should wear what he wants as long as we are within rules and regulations.

But Team Klitschko is the boss, so there you go.
                    It probably has something to do with sponsorships.

But if the glove isn't there on Friday, commission approved gloves will be available, which means Cleto Reyes, Lonsdale, Grants or other gloves would be available.

But most likely the customized gloves would be available.

Comment

• Klitschko looked really quick and solid during the open workout.

Comment

Working...
                      X