No change regarding Chaves-Alexander eliminator according to IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So there's that

Comment

Why is Alexander out? Alexander vs Danny Garcia next?

Comment

every time chavez goes out of argentina he gets thrown at the wolves. thurman, rios, bradley and now maybe brook. i was hoping for him to get an easy fight outside so he can show himself a little better and grow too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          every time chavez goes out of argentina he gets thrown at the wolves. thurman, rios, bradley and now maybe brook. i was hoping for him to get an easy fight outside so he can show himself a little better and grow too.
          Well he's getting Kevin Bizier first right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

So there's that
            Awesome!

Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              Kevin Bizier seems like his next fight.

Kevin has 2 losses. Both to Jo Jo Dan, so Chaves better not lose this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Awesome!

Thanks for your contribution.
                Well so far they ordered it.... I don't know how the Chaves/Brook situation is going... like Gavin/Bradley being ordered, Brook can just pick one up.It's happened before

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

So there's that
                  God that's an awful set of opponents, I thought the WW division was meant to be the strongest yet somehow we have Chaves a guy who has failed in every big fight he's ever had seem to continually force his way into these situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    God that's an awful set of opponents, I thought the WW division was meant to be the strongest yet somehow we have Chaves a guy who has failed in every big fight he's ever had seem to continually force his way into these situations.
                    It's because people like Shawn Porter and Amir Khan pulled out of the top two positions with the IBF rankings so it goes to the next in line.

Comment

That doesn't mean anything. Brook can still fight Chaves like he did Gavin when he was ordered to fight Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X