Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ pturtle and 4Corners still going at it? Yall pull an all nighter?

Comment

• I'm sure everyone will be calling Broner out after last night. He looked very, very beatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Jesus Christ pturtle and 4Corners still going at it? Yall pull an all nighter?
        Yea we did hahaha, my bad though I’m keeping this strictly boxing now

Comment

• Adrian beats the brakes off of Rios plain and simple

Comment

• Rees had heart, but Rios has a huge heart... he'll go the distance with Broner, and it will be a fight.

Comment

• Rios would murder Broner right now, and Broner been the one calling out rios for some time.

Rios knows he would put a hurting on Broner they might call it a hate crime by the time Rios is done with him.

Comment

• Broner would beat the living **** out of Rios.

Comment

• I think every one and there mother's want Broner next. They saw that his defense is nowhere near as good as the guy he tries to copy. After the Demarco fight it was all silence, now that Rees showed some success with workrate and tagged Broner plenty of times, every boxer wants Broner. This is good for Broner. Guys who do not have the handspeed Rees showed, will try the same thing and fail especially Rios snail ass handspeed.

Like I said last night in the RBR thread, Rees has some sneaky hand speed and that's why he caught Broner so many times. Rios and Matthysse take their sweet time throwing punches.

Comment

• Broner owns Rios

hell rios got lucky vs alvarado and needs to be focusing on that rematch instead of calling out broner

Comment

• Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                      Broner owns Rios

hell rios got lucky vs alvarado and needs to be focusing on that rematch instead of calling out broner
                      How did he get lucky stopping Alvarado? He did his job, Also I would pick Alvarado to stop Broner as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X