Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA-
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™

Yeah but that is what I am saying, USADA is employed by GBP and under there TOS or whatever they report to GBP not the boxing commision. Only reason VADA reports to the boxing commision is because the head of VADA harriet goodman used to be involved in the boxing world as a doctor and she knows the ins and out. USADA doesnt.

That is why when Morales tested positive on more then one count weeks before the fight the boxing commision did not even know cause USADA doesnt report to the Boxing commisiioon.

there needs to be one commission over seeing all sanctioned pro fights.

they're an independent body HIRED by gb...big difference to being employed by them...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™

he tested positive 3 weeks before the fight I believe its safe to eat beef 3 weeks before a fight as long as you are in ball park of weight, the cutting dont happens till the week of the fight. But if you boxed before in sanctioned fight you would know this.

I personally find it hilarious how u defend mexican boxers every day of the week on this board...chavez, margarito, ortiz, morales...there's always an excuse when there's a hint of a frown being directed towards them but when other races, especially puerto ricans, fail in their efforts u're always quick to rip them and point out excuses. I'm not a latino either so it's even funnier to me

morales always gets a pass even though he's known to quit before fights (not bothering with training seriously or being overweight for fights) or even during fights (third pac fight)...I was a huge fan of morales in his < featherweight days, definitely a hall of famer but these past 3 years he's been collecting paychecks and titles by abusing his name value and now even banned substances

hypocrite...
    Let it be Gamboa or Quillin and he will be making 20 thousand threads about it tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Thing is..... This wont stop his farewell fight if he still chooses to do it

Comment

Yet Peterson who was tested positive was allowed to fight. USADA is bias wont publish Floyd's A and B positive results..

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
          that idiot also believes juanma lopez vs gamboa is a 50/50 fight
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...s&pollid=18684

Here you go idiot (75% of fans on this site believe Juan Ma wins) 2009

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...s&pollid=30133
          Then in on this site as well 2010- 60% believe Juan Ma wins....

So please spare me your idiotic belief that Juan Ma vs Gamboa is not a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...s&pollid=18684

Here you go idiot (75% of fans on this site believe Juan Ma wins) 2009

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/po...s&pollid=30133
            Then in on this site as well 2010- 60% believe Juan Ma wins....

So please spare me your idiotic belief that Juan Ma vs Gamboa is not a 50/50 fight.
            I believed it back then but I don't anymore...juanma has had a lot of wars since then

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              A Mexican viewpoint on a Mexican Cheater......Im glad your not respected in this place.

Hears a clue.

A cheater is a cheater no matter what his ethnic background is....even if it matches yours and even if he can fight in another country.....orale?
              Exactly but you have no room to talk since Trinidad is a cheater himself. Yet you deny it and try to downplay it or you try to flip the subject on Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                I believed it back then but I don't anymore...juanma has had a lot of wars since then
                Even if Juan Ma was shot which he is not....Id like someone to explain to me how the rule of a punchers chance does not work with him.....especially when Gamboa is the opponent.

Gamboa is VERY much beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Exactly but you have no room to talk since Trinidad is a cheater himself. Yet you deny it and try to downplay it or you try to flip the subject on Margarito.
                  OMG you still on a Trinidad trip? LMAO.....Go make another Trinidad thread or just get over it sweetheart there are plenty other men out there for you.

LET IT GO and please read the bold red below.

Comment

There was definitely corruption in this case. I believe he tested positive due to the tainted meat, but that's for anther thread.

This thread is about the punishment he's receiving AFTER the fight. Questions arise..

-Why was the fight allowed to continue?
                    -Why did the testing agency only notify Golden Boy when he tested positive?
                    -Why would he be facing a 2 year suspension when fighters that test positive for PEDs/steroids don't get punished at all; Berto/Peterson?

It's not really that big of a deal since he was only planning of fighting once more, and it can still be staged in Mexico, or even in the US depending on which states will give him a license, but there's some corruption here.

Comment

I don't see how testing helps when the results comeback so late, guys who are cheating should not even be allowed to make it into the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X