Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn wants Wilder vs Whyte, Chisora vs Miller in AJ vs Pulev undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way wilder will take the L of fighting on Joshuas undercard. that will never happen.

Comment

more like:

AJ V Pulev
      David Price V David Allen
      Whyte v Gary Cornish.

Comment

That would be a sexy looking bill despite me feeling like all those fights are mismatches. People love HW's doe.

Joshua is gonna buttrape Pulev
        Wilder is gonna make the Whyte hype die (although this might be the most competitive fight on this card if it were to happen cuz Wilder's fundamentals are lacking so I think he could lose to a lot of unspecial/subpar fighters like Whyte)
        Miller is gonna make Chisora do what Chisora does best, do just enough to lose to better fighters

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          more like:

AJ V Pulev
          Whyte v Gary Cornish.
          I oddly like that fight. Good matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            more like:

I would actually love this fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I oddly like that fight. Good matchmaking.
              LMAO, you beat me to it. Dude with huge power, but no jaw and no stamina against a guy with great jaw and toughness but no real skill. I'd love to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by TMT Hassan View Post
                no way wilder will take the L of fighting on Joshuas undercard. that will never happen.
                Idk why people keep saying sh^t like this.

If Wilder is getting $4M (more than he's made as the main event) to fight on a undercard do people feel his ego is that fragile to not be able to take 2nd billing for the most money he's seen vs a guy who like it or not is bigger then him on the world stage?

Comment

There is absolutely ZERO chance Wilder or Miller is going to the UK to fight on AJ's undercard to fight these bums. Nice try though Eddie. Stick to fighting 50-year old fighters on 7 year losing streaks..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    There is absolutely ZERO chance Wilder or Miller is going to the UK to fight on AJ's undercard to fight these bums. Nice try though Eddie. Stick to fighting 50-year old fighters on 7 year losing streaks..
                    So you berate Hearn for mismatches... and berate Hearn for attempting to make interesting fights. Wilder, Miller and Joshua all on the same card would be immense.

Comment

Do it. Don't care where it is or who is top of the bill thats a good nights boxing. Stick david price on the bill for the comedy aspect too. Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X