At least he's honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

Yes, I can tell you are.
      You got me there bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Tell that to Obama, it's his quote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/20/trump-turns-obama-quote-on-election-rigging-against-him-in-russia-debate.html

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Tell that to Obama, it's his quote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ia-debate.html
          Obama said the election can't be rigged

You said there isn't a serious person out there who thinks the election can be rigged.

Trump said:

The only one claiming the election can be rigged is Trump.

Comment

Obama said the election can't be rigged

You said there isn't a serious person out there who thinks the election can be rigged.

Trump said:

If Obama didn't say it, then Fox is giving fake news. I copied and pasted directly from the article I linked. Here's a larger portion of the text.

Trump cited remarks made by Obama at a press conference with then-Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi just weeks before the election, in which Obama advised then-candidate Trump to “stop whining” about potential election rigging.
            "There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

"The only one claiming the election can be rigged is Trump" What?! The dems haven't been running around since Nov 2016 talking about Russians interfering with the election. Isn't the whole point of this thread about Russian interference? Didn't Mueller just indict 12 or 13 Russians?

Do you remember the last question of the last debate?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Sorry.....I don’t speak stupid.

I spoke stupid? Then it should be pretty easy to disprove it. Did the 2016 elections not happen under Obama's watch? Did Obama not firmly tell Putin to "cut it out" and brag about it? Did the Russian trolls not start their little shenanigans in 2014? Isn't what happened under Obama's presidency his responsibility and is he not to be held accountable?

Trump, Putin and Obama. Obama is in the middle: :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Exactly.

The grubers like to talk about how tough Obama was on Russia, yet Obama did nothing while Russia meddled in our election.

But remember, Obama himself meddled in foreign elections. He meddled in the Israeli elections to try and get Bibi defeated.

Not only did that backfire on him, karma smacked him good when Russia supposedly interfered in ours under Obama's watch.
                They're ****ing clowns who use redneck memes as Trump supporters. How about all the high class bourgeoisie who were all predicting and guaranteeing Trump's demise. Where are all those smart-asses now?

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  At least he's honest.
                  To a degree.

See, he admits to doing all the things that a political superfan does, but he bristles at actually being called a superfan.

Comment

Nope.

Now the Democrats are saying it. After they lost, of course.

You're failing to keep up, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      If Obama didn't say it, then Fox is giving fake news. I copied and pasted directly from the article I linked. Here's a larger portion of the text.

Trump cited remarks made by Obama at a press conference with then-Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi just weeks before the election, in which Obama advised then-candidate Trump to “stop whining” about potential election rigging.
                      "There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

"The only one claiming the election can be rigged is Trump" What?! The dems haven't been running around since Nov 2016 talking about Russians interfering with the election. Isn't the whole point of this thread about Russian interference? Didn't Mueller just indict 12 or 13 Russians?

Do you remember the last question of the last debate?
                      I think you're missing the point. Anyway...

Comment

Working...
                      X