No announcement yet.

Mosley & ?Leon Knight? twitter beef???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    One guy claims he took the other to school and the other claims he took the one guy to school.

Then Mosley shoots himself on the foot by talking about someone being broke. Lol
    IN the foot, you fukn moron.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Yep.

I remember he started rumours about an Arsenal sticking a bottle up his bum (apparently Ramsey ), he's a massive weirdo.

Would love to spark him out.
      Wait....what? He said Ramsey stuck a bottle up his own arse? Or up his (Knight's) arse?

The Danielle Lloyd stuff was comical though. She'd taken the BBC from Defoe, Jenas and Huddlestone. Sherringham had a go too before she ended up with poor Jamie O'Hara.

Must've been like a wizard's sleeve by the time he got there.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        IN the foot, you fukn moron.
        My bad man. Next time I swype I'll make sure I double check what I write just for you.

But in the meantime, blow me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Wait....what? He said Ramsey stuck a bottle up his own arse? Or up his (Knight's) arse?

The Danielle Lloyd stuff was comical though. She'd taken the BBC from Defoe, Jenas and Huddlestone. Sherringham had a go too before she ended up with poor Jamie O'Hara.

Must've been like a wizard's sleeve by the time he got there.
          His own arse. He didn't specifically say it was Ramsey, but he implied it, I can't remember exactly how...

Yeah I remember Danielle Lloyd stuff lol, he's had a better twitter career than a football career.

Comment

This the small fella who used to play footy for pub teams?
            I know he says stupid stuff for retweets, but why is he arguing with Shame Mosley of all people?

Just checked his wiki page..this is the last entry :

On the 6th of August 2015 he was destroyed in an argument on twitter by Shane Mosley. The stupid ****.

Comment

Comment

Leon Knight is the biggest ****

He was good on championship manager 00/01 as a youngster though.

Comment

He's out of his depth with this version of Shane.

Comment

Check Leon Knights wiki page!

"On the 6th of August 2015 he was destroyed in an argument on twitter by Shane Mosley. The stupid f**k."

lol

Comment

Shane cares too much, for good and bad. He is one of those guys who does care about responding to people and valuing everyone's input but he needs to ignore these attention seeking desperate leeches.

Comment

Working...
                      X