No announcement yet.

Mosley not sure malignaggi bout canceled, says hes scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley not sure malignaggi bout canceled, says hes scared

Seems Shane Mosley is in the dark about his fight with Malignaggi and plans on meeting with him this weekend to talk about the fight. Maidana/Malginaggi would be pretty good, I'd take maidana and big time props to paulie for wanting a fight like that in which he could easily lose. Mosley feels paulie is scared, i feel paulie is recting the same way we all did when the fight was announced.

We all seen what cano did to Paulie he dont want to risk shit.

Comment

I don't blame Paulie..... Its a no win situation for him

Comment

Mosley should just stay retired. Malignaggi vs Maidana is better and more competitive fight anyway.

Comment

It's sad that Shane is desperate to fight Paulie Malignaggi, a guy he would have beaten to a pulp in his prime.

Comment

Mosley should stay retired, am glad Paulie isn't wasting a fight on Mosley. Shane is irrelevant and it's a no-win situation for Paulie.. He would get more credit beating the one trick pony maidana than the 41 year old Mosley who hasn't won a fight in 4 years now.

Comment

Mosley should just stay retired. If he keeps taking beatings like he did against Canelo he's bound to get brain damage. Plus he's garbage without steroids.

Comment

Working...
              X