Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Boxing Related Questions that you would Love to have answered one way or the other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Boxing Related Questions that you would Love to have answered one way or the other.

What is it?

Think of a question or questions that u would love to have answered..

1) What was really up with Liston..

2) Did Foreman really think he had an awakening or is he just religious or is all just a stunt/positive publicity
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 07-08-2012, 05:37 PM.

Can Floyd really beat Martinez?

Is Chavez on something?

What would happen if there were other good heavyweights not named Klitchko?

Comment

What was it about Cocoa Kid that made Ray Robinson duck him?

Comment

Were Antonio Margarito's gloves loaded when he first fought Miguel Cotto?

What was in the bottle Panama Lewis gave to Aaron Pryor?

Why was everyone so secretive over the weight limit for Mayweather-Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post

How were they any more secretive for the Mayweather-Marquez fight about the weight than they were for any of Mayweather's fights post Baldomir other than Ortiz?

Comment

Did Oscar really dive against Hopkins?

How long were Margarito's gloves loaded for?

Is Floyd Mayweather on PEDs and cycles on and off during his "vacations"?

Comment

1 why didn't Leonard fight Hagler sooner?

2 why did the judges rob Hagler against Leonard? (why was that idiot Jose Guerra not executed? shoulda kept the English guy)

3 why did Leonard not grant Hagler an immediate rematch? (which woulda prevented a furious and frustrated Hagler from retiring)

(fuck Ray Leonard)

Comment

That's a good one.

I would ask what was in the bottle

Did Willie Pep win a round without throwing a punch.

Why was Ruby Goldstein sleeping on the job

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  How were they any more secretive for the Mayweather-Marquez fight about the weight than they were for any of Mayweather's fights post Baldomir other than Ortiz?
                  Every time I read an article on a press conference or fight event, everyone involved would just say "It's a welterweight fight." It was rumored at 145, but no one would ever confirm it. Then Floyd weighed over. It just seemed odd to me.

Comment

Every time I read an article on a press conference or fight event, everyone involved would just say "It's a welterweight fight." It was rumored at 145, but no one would ever confirm it. Then Floyd weighed over. It just seemed odd to me.
                    It was supposed to be at 144 Lbs but then the contract was changed where they could weigh in above 144 but would be fined however much of their purse, or something like that. Or that may have been the original contract.

Nothing was secretive as far as I can see.

Comment

Working...
                    X