Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'PRETTY BOY' (Floyd) is the best ALIAS !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Because in the amateurs everyone called him pretty boy because he never had a mark on his face after any of his fights.
    but dont they like...i dunno...wear headgears at amateur boxing?

Comment

I thought about it...but Reed already killed it anyway. More mercifully than the man would have 4 sho.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
        You dont think you get punched in the face with head gear?

Comment

i voted extremely pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Lies! Lies! It's his name because he loved the hair metal band of the same name.

LOL HAHA !!! you guys here at boxingscene are funny man !!

Comment

They do. Floyd wore his backwards, that's why there was never any marks on his face.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Am I right or what? You either gotta be extremely confident or extremely pretty to call yourself Pretty Boy. Which one is Mayweather, extremely pretty or extremely confident?
                The only reason he got the name was because there is an infamous gangster named Pretty Boy Floyd. If Floyd's name had not been Floyd, he would not be called Pretty Boy, I bet a million dollars, his name would have been something like Elusive or something along those lines.

Pretty Boy Floyd
                American gangster
                byname of Charles Arthur Floyd

born Feb. 3, 1904, Bartow County, Ga., U.S.
                died Oct. 22, 1934, near East Liverpool, Ohio

American gunman whose run-ins with police and violent bank robberies made newspaper headlines.

In 1911 Floyd moved with his family to Oklahoma, eventually settling in Akins. Originally a farmer, he was drawn into crime by the poverty of the Dust Bowl. After serving a term in prison (1925–29) for a payroll robbery, Floyd mixed with gangsters in Kansas City, Missouri, and adopted the machine gun as his professional trademark. He teamed up with others to rob banks in Ohio (where he was captured in 1930, but subsequently escaped), Michigan, and Kentucky. After nearly being apprehended by the police in 1931, Floyd returned to Oklahoma, where he was protected by the locals who called him “the Robin Hood of the Cookson Hills” for his destruction of mortgage papers during bank robberies. Floyd’s criminal activities continued, and in 1933 he was accused of participating in the Union Station massacre, in which three police officers, an FBI agent, and a prisoner were killed. Though Floyd denied involvement in the incident, authorities intensified efforts to capture him, and the following year he was gunned down by FBI agents who were pursuing him in an Ohio field. There has been some speculation that Floyd was initially just wounded, and it was only after refusing to answer questions that he was fatally shot by a federal agent.

Comment

Because in the amateurs everyone called him pretty boy because he never had a mark on his face after any of his fights.
                  well,he was wearing head gear was'nt he?......those cars in a showrooms dont have a single scratch either...lol

Comment

You dont think you get punched in the face with head gear?
                    Well yeah...but it aint nothing special if you come back unmarked from a fight with headgears on? Thats why they spar with headgears before a pro fight don't they? So you don't get marked

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      They do. Floyd wore his backwards, that's why there was never any marks on his face.

Comment

Working...
                      X