Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best weekend of the year in boxing coming up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure about the most stacked, but the busiest was one weekend during PBCs first year, in which we've got smaller fights on fs1 or bounce on friday, than saturday afternoon was nbc sportsnetwork, followed by a UK card, followed by an rivaling HBO and PBC card at the same time, followed by a sunday japanese card.
    Maybe exaggerating with one card, Im not sure about the details anymore, but I know that I was watching boxing the whole weekend lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      nobodies????

YDKSAB.........
      Hurd vs Lara card was a much more stacked card than this BS.

Come on bro. Just because this card has some names on it doesn't mean it's "stacked"

You're the one who don't know shlt about boxing nga.

Comment

It’s a good line up for sure.

Comment

March 3rd was way better! Wilder-Ortiz, Bivol-Barrera, Uzcategui-Dirrell and then guys like Kovalev, Derevyanchenko, Josh Taylor etc also in fights

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            Definitely bro, I'd enjoy seeing Luis Ortiz vs fury just to compare against wilders performance. And your right though one main point of this weekend is seeing Khan get potentially chin checked that's stacked enough for me. Not sure if greco has the power to take him out though what do you think?
            Khan's glass chin won't stand up to any sort of "testing" if Greco can catch him...... but I doubt it...I think Khan does vintage Khan but hey maybe he lost a step and will get caught......

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Hurd vs Lara card was a much more stacked card than this BS.

Come on bro. Just because this card has some names on it doesn't mean it's "stacked"

You're the one who don't know shlt about boxing nga.

Comment

Khan's glass chin won't stand up to any sort of "testing" if Greco can catch him...... but I doubt it...I think Khan does vintage Khan but hey maybe he lost a step and will get caught......
                Yeah thats a good point, I'm wondering what is left of khan's chin after the canelo fight. Has there been any sparring footage in the buildup to this greco fight

Comment

Broner -Vargas and Donaire-Frampton could be really good fights.
                  Don't care about the others but I'll watch regardless.

Comment

All ok, but Khan's comback opponent.

Comment

I think there's a lot of good fights.

What makes it interesting is that guys like Khan, Donaire and Frampton are trying to build themselves back up after defeats, and most people don't know what version of these fighters will show up.

That's what makes the Khan and Frampton fights interesting/exciting.

Khan is a KO waiting to happen, he could be 11 rounds up going into the 12th and I still wouldn't be sure he'd win! Lo Greco will just be throwing bombs last round if he's behind lol

Frampton and Donaire is a great fight style wise. I can see KD's and war with both guys fighting for their careers.....

Comment

Working...
                      X