No announcement yet.

Manny Speaks to Brian Kenny on ESPN!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
    I think it goes back to who they like and don't like and public perception is everything. They genuinely like Manny (which is fine), so they won't grill him, even if he's wrong as two left shoes. It is what it is, not a big surprise. I just want these adults to be able to call a spade a spade, regardless of the fighter. And you are correct about the OSDT deal, had it been Mayweather. Kenny would have clearly pressed Mayweather to get a real answer.
    Only *****s do not accept the answer that has been given... The rest do.

Comment

Pac always looks like an dumbass whenever being interviewed by Brian Kenny or any other journalist/television personality in English. Pac always has the same dumbass answers and then the Pac haters rip him for it. He sucks when he's being interviewed in English, what do you guys expect?

Sometimes I wish he would just get a translator. He always has to translate in his head: English>Tagalog>Bisaya (his native dialect) and then try to respond Bisaya>Tagalog>English. It's like he's playing telephone. It's like my late grandma, it's better to speak English to him in short bursts like "What did you eat?"

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Pac always looks like an dumbass whenever being interviewed by Brian Kenny or any other journalist/television personality in English. Pac always has the same dumbass answers and then the Pac haters rip him for it. He sucks when he's being interviewed in English, what do you guys expect?

Sometimes I wish he would just get a translator. He always has to translate in his head: English>Tagalog>Bisaya (his native dialect) and then try to respond Bisaya>Tagalog>English. It's like he's playing telephone. It's like my late grandma, it's better to speak English to him in short bursts like "What did you eat?"
        Why does he need to translate from Tagalog to Bisaya?

It's like an Afghani translating English to Farsi then to Pashto - doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          double standard?

That always cracks me up

And manny, seriously...cut that mop off your head

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
            Why does Manny think people are stupid? We know that you chose him, don't put it all on Arum. The fighter has to give everything the OK.
            Arum gives him the options. Arum gives the pros and cons. Arum explains to him which makes the most financial sense. Arum suggests that fight. Manny says OK.

So yeah, his promoter didn't have anything to do with it. It was all Manny.

Comment

Working...
            X