No announcement yet.

It’s time for Crawford to pull a Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
    Hmmnnn, seems like only one guy (who does not represent PBC or any fans other than himself) proposed this. What the *!?* are you on about?

Per the suggestion, nahhh! Crawford can get Lipinets. He may get Mikey now, Swift soon enough, Thurman will probably now be willing to grab at another title, and then the Spence fight will be large enough (assuming all keep winning) for a cross-network fight.

Crawford might consider going over and fighting Brook too. Or the Liams. Personally I like the Lipinets fight. Lipinets has been coming on since he moved up.
    Lipinets seems to be a very good matchup for me, he's a top level fighter no doubt and has improved at WW.

Comment

Crawford should fight Erislandy Lara at 154.

Lara has fought his entire career at 154, and he has 3 losses and 3 draws, all of which are controversial and highly disputed. Lara has never been definitely defeated.

If Crawford could move up and be the first person to clearly outbox Lara, or the first person to stop Lara, then that would be big. None of the other welterweights have a win over someone as good as Lara at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I hate PBC fans. They even turn on their own American fighters for the brand. Defending the coward Spence over Crawford.
        I hate Matchroom Loving Gay Boys like to call a fighter a coward when he has never quit is STUPID

AJ has quite

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Instead of ridiculing Spence for ducking one of the best fighters in the world that's in his division, the PBC fans want Crawford who is smaller than Spence to move up. Pathetic.
          Spence has other fights to make.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
            Crawford should fight Erislandy Lara at 154.

Lara has fought his entire career at 154, and he has 3 losses and 3 draws, all of which are controversial and highly disputed. Lara has never been definitely defeated.

If Crawford could move up and be the first person to clearly outbox Lara, or the first person to stop Lara, then that would be big. None of the other welterweights have a win over someone as good as Lara at 154.
            Don't think it would generate enough money to please both fighters.

Comment

Working...
            X