No announcement yet.

Inoue and Top Rank have a deal after the conclusion of the WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    Bob Arum will shield , hide & protect Inoue from Luis "Pantera" Nery , with every possible resource known to mankind , like a mother protects her baby from harm.

I expect Bob Arum to hide & protect Inoue like he does with Terrence Crawford.

Luis PANTERA Nery predicted he'd KO Inoue in 6 rounds & we believe it and want to see it , Nery would eat Inoue's bombs like cotton candy , easy peezy.

Run Inoue Run! The Panther is gonna hunt U down sucka , you ain't no monster!
    Nery is signed with PBC now. You think Haymon would let Nery fight Inoue? No way in hell.

Comment

Inoue vs Tete should be easy to make.

Tete vs Burnett too.

Comment

That's a good pickup for Top Rank. The next step should be matching him against Mexican fighters and get that fanbase pissed so they want to pay to see him lose. Worked for Pac.

Comment

Wow Inoue against Nery and Navarette would be crazy!

I think Inoue beats Nery in a competitive fight but Navarette is a problem for anybody in his division with his reach and size.

If Inoue has inside game as well, he beats Navarette.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Nery is signed with PBC now. You think Haymon would let Nery fight Inoue? No way in hell.
            Why wouldn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              I think he might because it’s not like 118/Nery are some big money makers.

Promoters are open to matching up their small fighters cuz that’s the only way they can generate some $..

Comment

Nice pick up for ESPN+

Comment

The beast from the east massive signing by TR

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Wow Inoue against Nery and Navarette would be crazy!

I think Inoue beats Nery in a competitive fight but Navarette is a problem for anybody in his division with his reach and size.

If Inoue has inside game as well, he beats Navarette.
                    I was very impressed with Navarette this past Saturday. I don't think Inoue's handlers would want that fight anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambino View Post
                      Inoue isn't Dogboe. Inoue is vastly superior. The only guy who might give him problems is Nery, but Inoue still has the far better skills.
                      Nery is better than Inoue.

And Dogboe has better wins than Inoue.

Comment

Working...
                      X