No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    The War on Drugs is racist. The War on Drugs is racist. The War on Drugs is racist. The War on Drugs is racist.....
    Look, I get you. I'm certainly not arguing with you on this, because if we discussed it we'd likely agree.

Remember, I'm the guy who is for full drug legalization, which means no one of any race or color goes to jail for using or selling drugs.

I also voted for the guy who is pardoning a good number of black people who have gotten ridiculously long sentences by being caught up in the War on Drugs.

You're arguing a moot point, and sadly, you spent a lot of wasted time doing that.

Just stay on topic.

It'll make it easier on both of us.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    But they don't commit crimes in Appalachia
    Outside of drug crimes, well....yes.

You're catching on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      There was no "coded language" whatsoever.

I was actually quite blunt and straight-forward as I typically am.

You don't see the high murder (and other violent crimes) rates in Appalachia that you see in inner cities.

It is what it is.

Quit trying to call facts racist.

And don't go calling me a coward for saying those facts and realities you can't accept.

If you don't like the facts, perhaps discussing them just isn't for you.

So you say. And you have dug in.

Ok, I'll concede this point for purposes of moving forward.

There was this vast racist conspiracy to keep the black community down. It's worked. The black community is suffering as a result. You've got it all figured out there.

So how do your people move forward out of their rut?

Do they value the family unit and put value on educating their children so they can get out of the ghetto and into a better neighborhood?

Do they report crimes and work with police to get criminals off the streets so their communities will be safe for the law-abiding people who live there?

Do they blame others, refuse to father their own children, mock those who choose to educate themselves, and side with criminals over the police?

Do they choose as their community leaders guys like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who enrich themselves but never seem to lift up their communities? Do they keep voting for the same people who have for over 60 years made them the same empty promises every election season?

Do they go online, call everyone racist who disagrees with them, and even go out and actually fight anonymous people who argue with them on the Internet?

You tell me.....what steps do you think your people should take to try and better themselves and correct this horrible injustice?
      I've already told you what the solution is. The racist government needs to let people like Farrakhan do his work in the community and stop criminalizing him like they did with Garvey, Malcolm, King, Panthers, etc.

So what if the way he teaches is unorthodox and scares you because you can't control his rhetoric, bottom line is the African Community would be a better and safer place if people like yourself would get out of the way and let 'REAL" black leaders, not black puppets/agents propped up by people like yourself , do the necessary work to make our communities better.

Oh and we can start with reparations like we've been asking for and that you refuse to accept all the while screaming "do better" when history proves we've been playing against a stacked deck since entering the country.

Comment

Look, I get you. I'm certainly not arguing with you on this, because if we discussed it we'd likely agree.

Remember, I'm the guy who is for full drug legalization, which means no one of any race or color goes to jail for using or selling drugs.

I also voted for the guy who is pardoning a good number of black people who have gotten ridiculously long sentences by being caught up in the War on Drugs.

You're arguing a moot point, and sadly, you spent a lot of wasted time doing that.

Just stay on topic.

It'll make it easier on both of us.

Outside of drug crimes, well....yes.

You're catching on.
        Oh, now you want to concede? That wasn't your stance not too long ago when you were using code language

The bottom line is Black America is owed reparations, which should've been included in this new 2 trillion dollar bill. But just as I've always suspected, Republicans and Democrats really don't give a fcuk about Black America despite using the same ol tune come time for election season.

Comment

I've already told you what the solution is. The racist government needs to let people like Farrakhan do his work in the community and stop criminalizing him like they did with Garvey, Malcolm, King, Panthers, etc.
          So you're saying if we let an open anti-Semite ex-Calypso singer run the ghettoes, they will then prosper?

I want to get this correct.

So what if the way he teaches is unorthodox and scares you because you can't control his rhetoric, bottom line is the African Community would be a better and safer place if people like yourself would get out of the way and let 'REAL" black leaders, not black puppets/agents propped up by people like yourself , do the necessary work to make our communities better.
          Well he does scare me, but it's not about controlling his rhetoric.

It's about what he is.

He's an anti-Semite.

Garbage like him systematically murdered about 13 million human beings, including 6 million Jews.

That's a good reason to be a little fearful, don't ya think?

Oh and we can start with reparations like we've been asking for and that you refuse to accept all the while screaming "do better" when history proves we've been playing against a stacked deck since entering the country.
          So you're saying that putting money, in the from of slavery reparations, into the hands of the ghetto residents is your solution?

Correct?

Now the bold part does beg an important question....

Are Asians, Indians, Jews, and other races of people playing against this "stacked deck" since entering the country, or is it just your people?

Comment

So you're saying if we let an open anti-Semite ex-Calypso singer run the ghettoes, they will then prosper?

I want to get this correct.

Well he does scare me, but it's not about controlling his rhetoric.

It's about what he is.

He's an anti-Semite.

Garbage like him systematically murdered about 13 million human beings, including 6 million Jews.

That's a good reason to be a little fearful, don't ya think?

So you're saying that putting money, in the from of slavery reparations, into the hands of the ghetto residents is your solution?

Correct?

Now the bold part does beg an important question....

Are Asians, Indians, Jews, and other races of people playing against this "stacked deck" since entering the country, or is it just your people?
            I might as well be talking to this wall. You're an ignorant r e t a r d.

As I said before, you are beneath me and unable to grasp a different point of view outside of your racist lens. I could destroy this post with facts and proven data, but even that won't be enough. See you around Mr. Hoover.
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-25-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Oh, now you want to concede?
              That one specific point I cited for the purposes of moving forward, yes.

But I still stand by the facts I cited about crime rates in Appalachia vs crime rates in inner cities.

Look, you're dong that crap again.

You're trying to win and not concentrating on having rational discourse.

In case you haven't noticed, today I'm looking more at discussing solutions to the problems faced.

We've butted heads long enough. Morons can do that.

Let's get into solutions.

And we need to start by you accepting what as I say as it is. Now you may disagree with it, and that's fine. But don't change it, and don't accuse me of saying things I did not say. And if you need confirmation on if I did or didn't say something, ASK.

Quit accusing me of using "coded language" when I'm arguably the most blunt person on this forum (for the good and the bad ).

Thanks

Comment

I might as well be talking to this wall. You're an ignorant r e t a r d.
                Calm down. With your weight and temper you don't need to be getting worked up.

What did I say that was wrong????

All I did was repeat back what you said, and asked you to confirm if that was your stance.

Why the anger?

If I was wrong about your stance, just correct me like an adult and we can move on.

Remember....solutions > butting heads

As I said before, you are beneath me and unable to grasp a different point of view outside of your racist lens. I could destroy this post with facts and proven data, but even that won't be enough. See you around Mr. Hoover.
                Well you can't "destroy" anything by just hurling insults like a petulant child.

And as I said yesterday; quit playing the "I'm so much smarter than you" crap. It's played out.

As they say, if you have go telling yourself how smart you are, odds are you are dumbarse and an insecure one at that.

So we can say you have no solutions whatsoever, other than throwing money into the ghettoes?

Because that sure sounds awfully stupid, considering the trillions of dollars we've been pumping into them since the 1960s War on Poverty began.

All that money and things haven't ever gotten better in the ghetto, and one could even argue that they've actually gotten worse.

Geez, if you can't come up with a better solution than that, I can see why you'd want to exit the discussion so quickly.

Comment

• So getting back on track. Sander's is saying he will veto the bill now. Stock market just tanked.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    So getting back on track. Sander's is saying he will veto the bill now. Stock market just tanked.
                    Not only is this old commie buffoon dead in the primary race and won't drop out, now he is desperately trying to remain relevant with this buffoonery.

Comment

Not sure what you're saying in relation to that 70% figure.

You are correct, poverty knows no color.

But crime is not an effect of poverty.

If it were, Appalachia would have the same massive crime stats as our inner cities, and during the Great Depression we would have seen the nation's highest crime rates on record.

It's all about how the children are raised, and who does and doesn't raise them.
                      There is tremendous crime in Appalachia per capita. The way crime is dealt with, when and if it is reported, are all considerations.

In a very real sense, crime can be internally directed...In these White communities a lot of the crime is neglect. It is drug use, really bad living conditions and the way children are often neglected. I don't mean to get unnecessarily philosophical here, but when we deal with drug addiction? If you have a kid at home, your self neglect becomes a criminal act. I just do not think we can convey this with statistics.

All I was saying is what you yourself said "crime has no color." I am not condoning the victim mentality. I do think there are lots of things that cause problems in these communities. For example, the way the court system deals with fathers, particularly in the Black community. Fathers are often destroyed! They are not given a chance to try to work things out because the mother is given the benefit of the doubt at all times.

My thinking about reparations is as follows: I understand the aspect of logistics and I don't think a cash payout is anappropriate.

What I absolutely agree with that Chollo said is as follows: and I am paraphrasing here guys lol... " If there is money that is being pork barreled so that people can get some help, and Pelosi (who along with Fienstein I despise) wants to give money to all these stupid things that can be dealt with down the road, like green energy credits, and giving this and giving that...there is no reason why reparations should not be given some consideration.

I see Chollo's idea as a Polemic, while I am sure he may feel strongly in reparations as an stand alone issue, I see the request as a commentary on a government that wants to pork barrel every special interest but cannot be bothered to deal with an issue that is deemed important by many citizens who have been in this country for generations.

the actual process of how, when, and if it is possible? that to me is another issue for another debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X