No announcement yet.

Got tired of people hating on Canelo here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got tired of people hating on Canelo here

It doesn't take much for these boxing fans to call some boxers "ducks" like they don't know nothing about boxing politics

Why you call Canelo a duck like he's the one who's in charge, not Oscar De La Hoya? Is it that big of a secret that all these boxers have their own bosses, and they're just workers under a contract?

Oscar makes his own boy look stupid, just like Tom Loeffler and Abel Sanchez makes Golovkin look stupid with all their comments of Golovkin being the best thing in boxing.

Just stop calling other boxers "ducks", in most cases they're not even responsible for the fact that some big fights not happening

And don't act like if you weren't Oscal you wouldn't do the same thing. You'd call that a smart business decision, because Oscar knows what's up, he realizes that his biggest cash cow have almost no chances against Golovkin

I never was interested in blaming somebody for the reason why Ward/Golovkin, Canelo/Golovkin, Kovalev/Stevenson or Loma/Rigo or Walters fights not happening. These fights aren't going to happen soon and that's all I need to know, that's it. I don't care about the reasons.

Because I understand that it's a big money and a lot of people involved behind closed doors. But all these boxing fans who's calling other boxers "ducks" getting on my nerves. Oh, mother****ers, you have some weight in pro boxing industry or you're connected with Al Haymor or Bob Arum? If not, how the **** you can blame someone for ducking if you don't know the reasons behind that for sure. They say Canelo, Kovalev, Lomachenko, Walters, Ward are ducks, you know, you need to get the **** out of here. 90% of these boxers would leave bruises on your face if you were brave enough to call them ducks in front of their faces

Stop calling boxers other boxers ducks so easily, be logical and intelligent, we all know that they're not in the charge and it's not up to them to decide why certain fights are not happening
    Last edited by g27region; 06-18-2016, 11:09 PM.

Canelo ducked GGG no matter how big your wall of text is.

Comment

The reason is he is a chicken ****. He is in charge, they work for him.

Comment

Canelo-GGG in September.

They'll get it done.

Comment

canelo still has a belt doe lmao

Comment

if you are tired of people hating on Canelo here go to another forum and take the hate from a different forum, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              if you are tired of people hating on Canelo here go to another forum and take the hate from a different forum, lol
              Did you even read the message? It wasn't about Canelo, it was about boxing fans who call boxers "ducks" for every possible reason

And thanks for your boring ass advice but I like this forum so I'm not going anywhere
              Last edited by g27region; 06-18-2016, 11:04 PM.

Comment

He ducked him, period. Not sure why you think people shouldn't say he's a duck when that's exactly what he did. Try living in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Did you even read the message? It wasn't about Canelo, it was about boxing fans who call boxers "ducks" for every possible reason
                  The hardcore Golovkin crowd seems like a pretty gutless bunch in general. I've never seen a another fanbase act so insecure, aggressive, disrespectful to professional fighters, and show themselves to be generally uneducated about the sport.

There's a few ggg fans that are thoughtful and composed. They can hold a conversation about fighters other than Golovkin too. Good forum members. You rarely see them talking shyt. Sadly, they're drowned out by a crew of attack chihuahuas that swarm threads like these.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    The hardcore Golovkin crowd seems like a pretty gutless bunch in general. I've never seen a another fanbase act so insecure, aggressive, disrespectful to professional fighters, and show themselves to be generally uneducated about the sport.

There's a few ggg fans that are thoughtful and composed. They can hold a conversation about fighters other than Golovkin too. Good forum members. You rarely see them talking shyt. Sadly, they're drowned out by a crew of attack chihuahuas that swarm threads like these.
                    The thread is not only about Canelo, it's about Golovkin too since Golovkin getting blamed for ducking as well it's about all boxers in general and these suckers didn't even read the message but talking ****.

I don't understand their logic, if you read only the name of the thread, and not the first message of it then why you're getting involved in the discussion in the first place if you don't know exactly what OP was trying to tell?

The thread needs to be renamed, I didn't know these ******s will get it wrong
                    Last edited by g27region; 06-18-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X