You Guys Watch This Victor Ortiz Bit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Guys Watch This Victor Ortiz Bit?

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

On the HBO Front Page. Talking about his Dad. Damn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

A guy who has the fortification with no parental love is a force.

Cold Child Soldier.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Seems he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Didn't let it break his spirit.

Any other person would have renounced their dad's name.

Hope he has a great boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Seems he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Didn't let it break his spirit.

Any other person would have renounced their dad's name.

Hope he has a great boxing career.
        LOL yeah all of this. My point.

That stuff made me a fan of Miranda also. I realize there's a media sensationalism involved here (Notice the spooky ghost adventurer music when Ortiz was talking making it sound like he's discussing doomsday). But erm.

Still a touching story and hard to not pull for an intelligent, well spoken seemingly more down to earth than most other combatants in life guy.

Comment

That vid made me a much bigger fan of Ortiz. How can you root against a guy like that?

Comment

What a cry baby.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              That vid made me a much bigger fan of Ortiz. How can you root against a guy like that?
              He's gonna need to develop a solid earmuff routine though.

He stands a bit straight up and could be caught one of these days.

I don't wanna see the guy lose!

Comment

He has a tendency to keep his hands down by his side.

Is what I was referring to and he really eats counter rights because he's caught coming forward trying to punish people's body with lead rights.

I think he could be in for a Darchinyan like blunder if he's not careful.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  He has a tendency to keep his hands down by his side.

Is what I was referring to and he really eats counter rights because he's caught coming forward trying to punish people's body with lead rights.

I think he could be in for a Darchinyan like blunder if he's not careful.
                  Most guys are fighting with less emphasis on high gloves. You noticed that? It's gonna be the official "new school" way of fighting.. It used to be that only the true athletes fought like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    LOL yeah all of this. My point.

That stuff made me a fan of Miranda also. I realize there's a media sensationalism involved here (Notice the spooky ghost adventurer music when Ortiz was talking making it sound like he's discussing doomsday). But erm.

Still a touching story and hard to not pull for an intelligent, well spoken seemingly more down to earth than most other combatants in life guy.
                    HBO should do similar "story behind the man" mini-features on all fighters.

Not that all them have flattering backgrounds, but it would help generate a fan base for many of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X