Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The joshua fight is on a plate for wilder....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    So first team Joshua demands Wilder fight one of their stablemates then they send over a ridiculously low offer then they name their price and when that price was met the backpedaling begins then they send over a contract with no date then Wilders goes through a tough fight and arguably loses. Less than a month later team Joshua is suddenly more interested in a fight and team Wilder doesn't come running which gets the agenda driven jack offs like you in gear

You're a ****in clown. For the fighters you like, you'll post any excuse/idiotic reasoning for anything they do or won't do and any fighter you don't like, you'll post any negative excuse/idiotic reasoning for anything they do or don't do often going to straight up lies in an effort to advance your agenda
    What excuse is for Wilder demands of 50% in March of this year or no fight , no negotiations ? Ha

You call yourself just the facts but a fact isn't twisted like your entire post.

And read my previous post.
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-14-2018, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      The Wilder defenders are a disgrace to boxing.

If he fights Joshua we get to see a new lineal, undisputed, unified, ring magazine heavyweight champion of the world.

Who the **** wants to see him fight Fury instead? Fury is NOT lineal. Lennox Lewis retired.

Lineal champions are decided by being undisputed and to be undisputed you have to hold all 4 belts.
      Undisputed lol. Nobody is undisputed until they beat Tyson Fury. Joshua & Wilder are plastic champions.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        What excuse is for Wilder demands of 50% in March of this year or no fight , no negotiations ? Ha

You call yourself just the facts but a fact isn't twisted like your entire post.

And read my previous post.
        Exactly which part of my post are you saying isn't factual?

Comment

So first team Joshua demands Wilder fight one of their stablemates then they send over a ridiculously low offer then they name their price and when that price was met the backpedaling begins then they send over a contract with no date then Wilders goes through a tough fight and arguably loses. Less than a month later team Joshua is suddenly more interested in a fight and team Wilder doesn't come running which gets the agenda driven jack offs like you in gear

You're a ****in clown. For the fighters you like, you'll post any excuse/idiotic reasoning for anything they do or won't do and any fighter you don't like, you'll post any negative excuse/idiotic reasoning for anything they do or don't do often going to straight up lies in an effort to advance your agenda
          Why dont u shut the **** up u piece of crap....

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Why dont u shut the **** up u piece of crap....
            I've taken it upon myself to expose agenda driven racist scumbags like you.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              Undisputed lol. Nobody is undisputed until they beat Tyson Fury. Joshua & Wilder are plastic champions.
              It is true this.

Beating Wilder wouldn’t make AJ undisputed by anyone.

Fury is the man now.

I don’t really have a dog in the fight but I’d say I’m a fan more of AJ and his style than the other 2.

But Fury is the man.

No doubt about it.

Comment

Fury vs Wilder rematch late spring and the winner fights AJ at Wembley or Cardiff late summer. Sorted.

Comment

I've taken it upon myself to expose agenda driven racist scumbags like you.
                  You are going after the wrong person.... im innocent

Comment

There’s a serious issue with the American distribution of the fight. So it’s not really on the table. This is fake news because Wilder is not going to fight on DAZN. That is a deal breaker, a non starter, hell any other adjective you can think of. That’s why Wilder’s side has shown no interest.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      And hes not showing any interest in it. It should be as clear as day who wants the fight and who doesnt now. Guess wilder has more intelligence than credited for, he knows he cant compete with a thoroughbred like anthony joshua. Hed choke at Wembley, hes shown he cant handle pressure....
                      LMFAO. what is this BS? Wilder and Fury are going to fight again because everyone except Hearn/AJ fans understand what Hearn is doing. WIlder fought the man that beat the man before AJ did.

Nice try. AJ can fight Miller or whyte next as planned. I hope its the whyte rematch because that will be a local fight that no one outside of England will care about.

Meanwhile, Wilder/Fury 2 will likely exceed 500k ppv's sold because of their 1st encounter.

Comment

Working...
                      X