Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    This is the obvious point of the thread? Or just some autistic tangent you’ve gone off on?

1) you commented on a reply I made to another poster

I see you’re locked into another argument about ggg...
    2) then you commented on that discussion

I’m now convinced ggg has a “pitty-pat jab”.
    3) then you tried to change the subject rather than answer the question

This is the obvious point of the thread?
    you can either answer the question, or back out the door

no skin off my nose

Comment

• golovkin superfans still having a hard time coming to grips with reality here i see....thats what happens when you spend years putting your hope and dreams into a guy that is part network creation

"hey he beat curtis stevens"

"yeah so did jesse brinkley and marcos primera"

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        you provided an excuse.....

so I removed your excuse.....

let me know which of those questions were too hard

nothing has changed...whether you think you have point or not, saying ggg has a "pitty pat jab" makes you look stupid or like a troll or both. I already know what you are, but I'm just trying to help you out in case you want to maintain some semblance of credibility.

Comment

1) you commented on a reply I made to another poster

2) then you commented on that discussion

3) then you tried to change the subject rather than answer the question

you can either answer the question, or back out the door

no skin off my nose
          oh, my bad...I wasn't commenting to join your idiotic discussion, I replied just to make fun of your old a55 locked into yet another argument about ggg.

Comment

oh, my bad...I wasn't commenting to join your idiotic discussion, I replied just to make fun of your old a55 locked into yet another argument about ggg.

you charged headfirst into a debate that I was having with another poster..... you actively participated lol

but, when shlt got too real for you..... you tried to change the subject LMAO

* clean hard punching
            * effective aggression
            * ring generalship
            * defence

1) which of those scoring criteria covers jabs ?

jabs, you know..... the punches that were not nearly as effective as Canelo's clean hard combinations and counters

2) which of those scoring criteria did Golovkin win

you can either answer the (amended) question..... or you can continue backing out the door

your choice

Comment

you charged headfirst into a debate that I was having with another poster..... you actively participated lol

but, when shlt got too real for you..... you tried to change the subject LMAO

you can either answer the (amended) question..... or you can continue backing out the door

your choice
              Charged headfirst? Is that cuz I said how stupid it sounds to say ggg has a “pitty pat jab”? You ignored the part about where I made fun of you for being stuck in another ggg argument of course. 😂

Comment

..... you can either answer the (amended) question..... or you can continue backing out the door

your choice

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Charged headfirst? Is that cuz I said how stupid it sounds to say ggg has a “pitty pat jab”? You ignored the part about where I made fun of you for being stuck in another ggg argument of course. 😂

so, you don't want to answer that simple question

and..... you don't want to continue backing out the door

you just want to stay here and have a good ol whine

have fun

Comment

• anyone forgotten my greenK for this post yet ?

Golovkin's legacy, in 20 years.....

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that Borat guy, the middleweight

boxing fan 2: who ?

boxing fan 1: you know, that guy..... Golovkin

boxing fan 2: nope

boxing fan 1: you know, the foreign guy everyone made fun of

boxing fan 2: nope, who'd he beat ?

boxing fan 1: ummm, not sure..... nobody really

boxing fan 2: nope, don't remember him

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that Broner guy...... he was a good fighter, funny too

boxing fan 2: yea, I remember him..... funny dude, good fighter

Comment

Golovkin's legacy, in 20 years.....

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that Borat guy, the middleweight

boxing fan 2: who ?

boxing fan 1: you know, that guy..... Golovkin

boxing fan 2: nope

boxing fan 1: you know, the foreign guy everyone made fun of

boxing fan 2: nope, who'd he beat ?

boxing fan 1: ummm, not sure..... nobody really

boxing fan 2: nope, don't remember him

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that Broner guy...... he was a good fighter, funny too

boxing fan 2: yea, I remember him..... funny dude, good fighter

Broner? Lol. You’re pulling out all the stops. Ggg has a pitty pat jab doe...

Comment

Broner? Lol. You’re pulling out all the stops. Ggg has a pitty pat jab doe...

come on man, you laughed..... like everybody else did

send me my greenK..... like everybody else did

but on a serious note.....

Broner is the youngest 4-division champ in history baby

how many divisions did Mr " anyone from 154-168 " win titles?

Broner has some good wins..... but Mr " anyone from 154-168 " barely scraped past Danny Jacobs..... has a good win over Murray..... and he beat Lemieux, who Saunders undressed like a $5 hooker

hmmm, now I wonder if Broner can beat a Lemieux-level opponent in his own division?..... and I wonder if Broner can beat a Murray-level opponent in his own division

if not for his losses, I would be posting you gif's of Broner's dad brushing his hair right about now

regarding the jab issue, pitty-pat or not..... I am sure you understand the point I was making

landing more of something that can technically be described as a punch, is not how you score a professional boxing match..... that is not even how you score an amateur boxing match

who won the exchanges and who controlled the fight is much more relevant

Canelo did just that, and he clean-sweeped the official scoring criteria..... which is why you have not answered my simple (amended) question

chill, I am just messing with yous

Comment

Working...
                      X