Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Columbia College Kid Accused of Racism for Yelling Out He Loves White People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Bullshlt.

Go tell the Native Americans that White men were the best thing to ever happen to the world.

You already know. Your bullshlt doesn't work on me.
    What to you mean work on you? I am not trying to change your mind.

Honestly I don't believe you're innately intelligent enough to comprehend half the things I say or that even if you genuinely desired to agree with me on everything you would be of any use. It's more intended for third-party readers.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      What to you mean work on you? I am not trying to change your mind.

Honestly I don't believe you're innately intelligent enough to comprehend half the things I say or that even if you genuinely desired to agree with me on everything you would be of any use. It's more intended for third-party readers.
      That's completely fine with me.

Likewise, I think you're a complete moron. You're also a coward. Don't forget how on two occasions you ran, ducked, and hid when we got into it here because I swatted away your bullshlt rather easily. Was surprised you quoted me in the first place.

We all know that when I start to dig in, you run off. You're not worth my time.
      Last edited by travestyny; 12-11-2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

I present exhibit A
        Ok Abdul....

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          OP and his duo are not even white. They are Asians who wants to be white.

Comment

I doubt that.

If someone said black men were the best thing to happen to this world, I get the feeling that you'd more than bat an eye.
            Are you kidding? You don't live in America do you?

Comment

Honestly this video is hilarious

I doubt that.

If someone said black men were the best thing to happen to this world, I get the feeling that you'd more than bat an eye.
              Right? People would absolutely react if this was about a different race.

Comment

I've been fascinated by this for years and I've tried to find some sort of historical justification but it isn't there. For any atrocity committed by Europeans, you can easily find a parallel for any other culture (it's simply not taught in our public schools). Literally the only way they're exceptional is that they abolished these practices sooner & practice open self-criticism rather than burying the topic.

I've tried to find an evolutionary psychology explanation: That perhaps caucasians (and to a degree asians, native americans) are to a degree hardwired for self-criticism as some survivalistic trait they adapted while ranging so far from Africa detached from a central behavioral compass. Meanwhile other groups remained closer to regions with stagnant mores/norms and could afford to be hardwired to concentrate on self-glorification. Yet that doesn't seem to be the case. There's no historical pattern of that either.

I've explored the conspiracies about Marxist or Zionist subversion, Catholic corruption, etc and while these things exist and have kicked the west while its down to create a "perfect storm", they're hardly potent enough on individual levels to convince an entire sphere of mankind to voluntarily torture itself and commit suicide.

It's totally a sexual thing. 100%. I consider the case closed.

White people, especially the women, are a sexual commodity and make up a very small percentage of the world population yet possess an extreme variety of hair/eye/skin colors and high aesthetic symmetry, clarity of complexion, etc and this has singled them out among the races in mixed environments.

You will hardly make it a page into any debate on race which includes white people without the "BBC" degradation stuff being wheeled out.

Within 10 pages things have become a bit more heavy and at least one adolescent male has broken down and revealed how he grew up comparing himself to white male media figures and needs to ejaculate on a white female to resolve his inner self-esteem conflict (I find that this meltdown tends to be therapeutic and they calm down/reign in their hatred afterwards).

Every creepy liberal BLM white guy ultimately has a traumatic story about how a pretty white girl made him feel as an an adolescent and how he turned to radical politics so he could think about her "getting the BBC after the west falls". You just have to wait for it.
                That's quite a Freudian take on it. How would you classify some of the posters here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Honestly this video is hilarious

Exactly. People would absolutely react if this was about a different race.
                  No they wouldn't or at least the reaction would be very different. If some random black college kid started ranting about how great black People are then in all likelihood he'd be mocked. This drunk white kid does it and it's a catastrophe.

Comment

I've been fascinated by this for years and I've tried to find some sort of historical justification but it isn't there. For any atrocity committed by Europeans, you can easily find a parallel for any other culture (it's simply not taught in our public schools). Literally the only way they're exceptional is that they abolished these practices sooner & practice open self-criticism rather than burying the topic.

I've tried to find an evolutionary psychology explanation: That perhaps caucasians (and to a degree asians, native americans) are to a degree hardwired for self-criticism as some survivalistic trait they adapted while ranging so far from Africa detached from a central behavioral compass. Meanwhile other groups remained closer to regions with stagnant mores/norms and could afford to be hardwired to concentrate on self-glorification. Yet that doesn't seem to be the case. There's no historical pattern of that either.

I've explored the conspiracies about Marxist or Zionist subversion, Catholic corruption, etc and while these things exist and have kicked the west while its down to create a "perfect storm", they're hardly potent enough on individual levels to convince an entire sphere of mankind to voluntarily torture itself and commit suicide.

It's totally a sexual thing. 100%. I consider the case closed.

White people, especially the women, are a sexual commodity and make up a very small percentage of the world population yet possess an extreme variety of hair/eye/skin colors and high aesthetic symmetry, clarity of complexion, etc and this has singled them out among the races in mixed environments.

You will hardly make it a page into any debate on race which includes white people without the "BBC" degradation stuff being wheeled out.

Within 10 pages things have become a bit more heavy and at least one adolescent male has broken down and revealed how he grew up comparing himself to white male media figures and needs to ejaculate on a white female to resolve his inner self-esteem conflict (I find that this meltdown tends to be therapeutic and they calm down/reign in their hatred afterwards).

Every creepy liberal BLM white guy ultimately has a traumatic story about how a pretty white girl made him feel as an an adolescent and how he turned to radical politics so he could think about her "getting the BBC after the west falls". You just have to wait for it.
                    I find it difficult to believe this is true based on my experience. I can't think of any people who have experienced what you are describing.

Comment

So has this kid been expelled from the University yet? Charged with a hate crime?

The irony to all of this is that throughout history, each race/ethnicity has been its own worst enemy. Tribal warfare in Africa, Native American tribal wars, Russia, Nazi Germany, Japan vs. China/Korea, Cambodia, South and Central America. Yet, atrocities aren't considered as such until one race conquers another. Never mind what the body count was prior to the conquering race's rise to power. We are supposed to conveniently ignore the genocide committed by the internal strife of turf wars, religious wars/jihads, slavery, and politics.

Look what happens on a smaller, local scale anytime Chicago is mentioned. It's either crickets, or it's misdirected anger towards whoever dares to call out the hypocrisy of feigned outrage over mass shooters--who statistically kill far less victims than even one American inner city on an annual basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X