No announcement yet.

Girl I was conversating at the local restaurant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Girl I was conversating at the local restaurant

So I've been going to this restaurant quite often, it's been two years and I talk to the owner regularly and he knows me.

Whenever he's there he puts a big stack of extra food on plate (assuming he likes me).

On the other hand, I've got this girl who shows interest in me, keeps looking at me, smiles at me and yeah we have conversations etc.

She used to work full time but now she is studying so it's rare that I get to see her whenever I stop by.

I saw her yesterday and we talked and I asked her if she had a Facebook? And she replied Yeah and that if I could add her she said sure. Instead I said, I'll give you my number instead and we can text through there.

My thought, I thought we'd text first then I'll add her onto Facebook.

But yeah it's been a day and she hasn't texted me (yet). I'm assuming she isn't interested then?

I asked my elder female sibiling about the situation she said "basically if i like a guy, i text them within that day, but some girls are different and like to play mind games they usually wait 3 days, give it till then"

Yeah thoughts, boys?

TLDR: Been going to this restaurant for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask the girl out by giving her my number. No response/no text yet, assuming she isn't interested?

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    So I've been going to this restaurant quite often, it's been two years and I talk to the owner regularly and he knows me.

Whenever he's there he puts a big stack of extra food on plate (assuming he likes me).

On the other hand, I've got this girl who shows interest in me, keeps looking at me, smiles at me and yeah we have conversations etc.

She used to work full time but now she is studying so it's rare that I get to see her whenever I stop by.

I saw her yesterday and we talked and I asked her if she had a Facebook? And she replied Yeah and that if I could add her she said sure. Instead I said, I'll give you my number instead and we can text through there.

But yeah it's been a day and she hasn't texted me (yet). I'm assuming she isn't interested then?

I asked my elder female sibiling about the situation she said "basically if i like a guy, i text them within that day, but some girls are different and like to play mind games they usually wait 3 days, give it till then"

Yeah thoughts, boys?

TLDR: Been going to this restaurant for 2 years and finally had the courage to ask the girl out by giving her my number. No response/no text yet, assuming she isn't interested?
    Listen to your sister.

Comment

Yeah thoughts, boys?

I’m old, and it’s too complicated for me. Next time you go there ask her out? Don’t listen to me, my wife tells me I’m too direct in dealing with people, and it makes them uncomfortable.

Comment

Yeah thoughts, boys?

Text her once and then that's it, dont escalate it any further until she texts you back.

You're better off seeing her again at the restaurant than texting a girl who doesn't text back. If you lose your shlt in the texting game its game over.

If she likes you she'll respond eventually, sometimes it might take a few days if she's shy or unsure, or testing to see what you're made of.

If she never responds, then she doesn't care about you at all. At this point don't keep texting her if she doesnt reply.

Comment

Yeah when I was in the game there was the 2 day rule, or some sh it like that, but basically girls like men they can chase. So be cool but not to cool I’d wait till day 2 or 3 and just text her with an invite to meet at a bar drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Yeah when I was in the game there was the 2 day rule, or some sh it like that, but basically girls like men they can chase. So be cool but not to cool I’d wait till day 2 or 3 and just text her with an invite to meet at a bar drinks.
            No dude, if they like you, guaranteed they will text you back.

If they don't text you back, don't text them again. If they like you, and they think you've moved on then they wil get that ass in gear. If you come running back to them before that happens, then they think you're desperate.

Leave. Her. Alone. For now.

Comment

If you want to chase her, then chase her in person. Don't do it on the phone because that's a girl's domain.

If you want to win on their domain, then you have to know their rules. If you can't wait then show her how confident and sure you are of yourself in person. Not the phone, the phone is their domain.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                No dude, if they like you, guaranteed they will text you back.

If they don't text you back, don't text them again. If they like you, and they think you've moved on then they wil get that ass in gear. If you come running back to them before that happens, then they think you're desperate.

Leave. Her. Alone. For now.
                No. I agree. Never under any circumstance be foolish enough to double texts. Never lower your pride. It was my understanding reading his post that he was waiting for her to make first contact. She might be waiting for him to make first contact. But if he texted her and she didn’t reply then he needs to not text back....oh and he can’t go back to that restaurant anymore because she will think he’s stalking her. Even if he’s going there only thinking about food, it’s a no. It will be awkward and she will think he’s following her. She will tell her coworkers and the owner he’s a creep and it will get ugly.....I’m joking, kinda

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  No. I agree. Never under any circumstance be foolish enough to double texts. Never lower your pride. It was my understanding reading his post that he was waiting for her to make first contact. She might be waiting for him to make first contact. But if he texted her and she didn’t reply then he needs to not text back....oh and he can’t go back to that restaurant anymore because she will think he’s stalking her. Even if he’s going there only thinking about food, it’s a no. It will be awkward and she will think he’s following her. She will tell her coworkers and the owner he’s a creep and it will get ugly.....I’m joking, kinda
                  He said she's not texting back. Only a few reasons a girl wouldnt text back. 1. She doesnt like you. 2. She's scared or shy. 3. She's unsure and waiting for some kind of sign or inspiration 4. She's testing to see how desperate you are.

The best thing to do in all circumstances is to leave her alone, because if she likes you at all in any way, she will get her ass in gear before she knows she loses you. If she doesn't text back, then she doesnt care if she loses you, and that's where you either move on or prove yourself to her in other ways, not through the phone.

Also I don't see a problem with him going to the restaurant as long as the end result is him showing how confident and sure he is. Which is the point. Which is what he'll need to achieve on their first date and what he'll need to do when they're together.

Comment

If she don't text you by the A.M....Dix pic her. That should get the ball rolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X