Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm tired of being a neutral time for me to pick a side.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of being a neutral time for me to pick a side.

I feel that the tension has been increasing over the past couple of years. I haven't really had a dog in this cause both sides have a some ideas that I'm down with some Ideas i don't agree with. But seeing now that I'm a grown up I need to pick a side , I WarHagler prefer Idolish7 over love live there I said and I know damn well I'm gonna get hate cause I chose the more conservative side .

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
    I feel that the tension has been increasing over the past couple of years. I haven't really had a dog in this cause both sides have a some ideas that I'm down with some Ideas i don't agree with. But seeing now that I'm a grown up I need to pick a side , I WarHagler prefer Idolish7 over love live there I said and I know damn well I'm gonna get hate cause I chose the more conservative side .
    Just pull down your pants and which ever way your d1ck hangs is the side you should be on. Mine slightly leans right flaccid, while erect its as straight as an arrow. Therefore I am a moderate with conservative views...

Comment

Actually, you don't have to choose sides. You can choose the issues you support a la carte without having to ink stamp your head Conservative or Liberal. While most issues I do lean right of center, I do have a few issues that I support that would lean left such as a woman's right to choose, and laws that protect/clean the environment. Even those issues, I don't support blindly 100%. I believe a woman has a right to have an abortion, but only in her first trimester. No late term or partial birth abortions. I believe we should do what we can to keep our natural resources protected...oceans, lakes, rivers, wildlife, clean air, etc., but I don't believe we should be sponsoring government sanctioned "land grabs" where we kick a rancher off his land in order to protect some endangered spider or frog.

Comment

Why you guys talking politics I'm talking bout wich my favorite idol anime is .

Comment

Working...
        X