Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2020 #13 AND #14 (22nd FEBRUARY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB PICK EM 2020 #13 AND #14 (22nd FEBRUARY)

Saturday 22nd FEBRUARY 2020

Las Vegas, NV, USA (UTC-7)

Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington

and

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury

BETTING ODDS:

Martin: -250 Washington: +180
    Wilder: -110 Fury: -105

Unfortunately gents the x5 Hail Mary multiplier is not applicable on either Wilder or Fury this week since the stipulation in the rules is +100 or greater odds. Bookies screwed us all, man...

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/c...hington/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/d...on-fury/winner

Ways fighters can win:
    Decision: WIDE or CLOSE
    KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:

PICK EM CREW, Washington KO, early x3
    PICK EM CREW, MARTIN, DEC, CLOSE x2
    PICK EM CREW WILDER DEC WIDE
    If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
    If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

PICK EM CREW, WILDER FURY DRAW

NOTES:
    -Picking the correct winner earns 20 pts
    -Picking the correct method earns 10 pts
    -Picking the correct detail is worth 10 pts
    -Draws are worth 150 pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 40pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 10 doubles and 6 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread. Every player also has 1 x5 special multiplier which can be only be used on an underdog (+100 or greater) fighter and will be replenished on July 1st if used before that time.

Sticky me please and it'd be appreciated if you could also remove any old pick 'em threads still stickied.

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973

What’s the highest multiple I can use since the x5 is off limits?

Comment

ShoulderRoll:

Martin, DEC, CLOSE
      Wilder, KO, LATE

Comment

Tbear -Washington ko mid

Tbear -Wilder ko mid

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          What’s the highest multiple I can use since the x5 is off limits?
          You can use your x3s and x2s on any fight, man, the x5 was a new introduction for this year, but we didn't want folk just saving it up for dead certs like they do with the other multipliers so we included a stipulation that it could only be on +100 or greater fighters. I'm noticing from the leaderboard that you still got your full compliment of multipliers left (10 x2s, 6 x3s and 1 x5) so I'd get on and use 'em, but unless you got a real strong hunch here I might recommend you save your x3 / x2s for a fight where there's a much clearer favourite.

Irony is here, of course that the other fight does have a candidate for using your x5 and it probably ain't the worst one you'll see. Gerald might be well past his best but at least he had a best that wasn't too bad whereas King Charles never beat anyone of the slightest note except Czar Glazkov in a fight he won by default when Slava's ACL gave in.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-17-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the help!!!

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            You can use your x3s and x2s on any fight, man, the x5 was a new introduction for this year, but we didn't want folk just saving it up for dead certs like they do with the other multipliers so we included a stipulation that it could only be on +100 or greater fighters. I'm noticing from the leaderboard that you still got your full compliment of multipliers left (10 x2s, 6 x3s and 1 x5) so I'd get on and use 'em, but unless you got a real strong hunch here I might recommend you save your x3 / x2s for a fight where there's a much clearer favourite

Comment

Shane Mosley Sr.

Wilder KO late x3

Martin decision wide x3

Comment

eco1 -Fury KO late

Comment

Pittsburgh_Kid
                  Wilder, KO, late
                  Martin, Dec, close

Comment

Norm nealon

Martin tko mid . X2

Fury dec close .
                    Last edited by NORMNEALON; 02-21-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X