No announcement yet.

41-yr old Filipino destroys a 30-yr old overrated American champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 41-yr old Filipino destroys a 30-yr old overrated American champion

I don't ever want to hear any American talk about AJ beating a 40-yr old Wlad who's a hall of famer in a division where the prime years are from age 32/33 to 35/36.

A lot of American boxers are grossly overrated. Pacman is going to end sweeping all the welterweight belts they're hiding at PBC by beating all of them at age 41/42, lol.

stfu. Thurman was robbed. It’s 114-113 for pac or thurman at best you blind bum

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      stfu. Thurman was robbed. It’s 114-113 for pac or thurman at best you blind bum
      lol How is a fight you scored 114-113 a robbery? One more point and you get the winning scorecard 115-112

Comment

Thurman is an elite fighter who lost to another elite fighter. This Pacquiao beats Spence, Crawford, Danny, and POrter.

Comment

AJ is not American...

Comment

Close fight IMO. I’ve never been too impressed by Thurman in the past. I thought he’d run once he got hurt but he stood his ground and fought back. I was entertained.

Comment

May might consider coming out of retirement to steal Pac's thunder

Comment

1st off Pacquiao is 40. Secondly, why are you so insecure in yourself and your country you make this a nationalistic thing? It's sad

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Thurman is an elite fighter who lost to another elite fighter. This Pacquiao beats Spence, Crawford, Danny, and POrter.
                  The man is 41 for fu..ck sake and past his prime. 30-yr old Cotto, Mayweather, Zab Judah and Clottey would destroy this version of Pacman.

Only Crawford stands a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    DEFINITELY Crawford, I don't think he survives the shot that dropped Thurman.

Don't think he beats Spence. Goes close with Porter. Definitely outboxes Danny over 12.

Comment

Working...
                    X