Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurricane about to f**ck up North and South Carolina.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m just spitballing here but...can we just nuke it?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      If you're smart, you park your car like this person did.

Oh no! R2D2 about to get it

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Yeah, it's sad when it happens to the Carolinas but no Puerto Rico. That's what you pretty much said.
        Maybe you should check out the other post I made in this thread before you come to that conclusion.

You'd be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          If it hits SC like the model shows, I don't think I'll get but so much. If it hits further north is when I'll think about leaving. I was thinking it was hitting closer before I checked this morning
          Gotcha............

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Believe me when I say you need lots and lots, and lots and lots of tap water. Nothing is more important than water.

You need cash. The ATM system might go down, take out at least $1,000.

You'll need matches, candles, canned food, batteries for fm radios in case electricity doesn't comeback soon enough, also need very sharp knives/axes/machetes and a gun with bullets just in case and hoping you never have to use it.

Sounds apocalyptic, but trust me its better having them and not needing them, than needing them and not having it.

I was without electricity for 6 months, my acre was full of downed trees and debris, thought I was going to snap one day, it takes a toll on a man no matter how strong, but I persevered thank God.

Praying for ya my man
            This man knows what's up.

Comment

Bunch of white people about to get fûcked up. Lol. That'll at least stop some mass shootings for a weekend.

Comment

Gonna be a tremendous amount of very bigly and wet water.

Comment

Must be a lot of ****sexuals and heathens in the Carolinas that’s why God ais placing the hurricanes to clean out the states

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    I’m just spitballing here but...can we just nuke it?
                    This made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      No one is talking politics here Slobberts.

Today is a tough day for America, I'll never forget what happened.

A hurricane is a serious matter, I advice anyone to not take it lightly and prepare well.

And no, not everyone was offended by Trump playfully tossing the paper towels, grow some
                      What an idiot, that Slobberts.

Comment

Working...
                      X