Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What will Wilder do when Fury bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    What's on that 20lb? Looks like you struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      ...and starts wailing on him with violent sledgehammers that produce tremors from Wilders skull all the way down to the ring rafters? What will Wilder do when he cant stop Fury's furious onslaught, when he knows he doesn't have the energy nor heart to pick himself off of the canvas for the 4th time in 5 rounds? What will Wilder do when, through the blood in his eyes, he can see his corner man in tears, shaking the towel, fearing for the life of his barely live dog in a fight to the death? What will Wilder do when amidst the carnage, he can see the ref moving in, concerned for his life, ready to wave it off in order to save Wilder with his faculties still intact? What will Wilder do when the shovel hits rock bottom, and he knows there is nowhere deeper to dig? What will Wilder do then!?
      TBH I just don’t see that happening. I have been wrong before though, so can’t wait to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What's on that 20lb? Looks like you struggling.
        yep i was struggling...I gotta get stronger

Comment

...and starts wailing on him with violent sledgehammers that produce tremors from Wilders skull all the way down to the ring rafters? What will Wilder do when he cant stop Fury's furious onslaught, when he knows he doesn't have the energy nor heart to pick himself off of the canvas for the 4th time in 5 rounds? What will Wilder do when, through the blood in his eyes, he can see his corner man in tears, shaking the towel, fearing for the life of his barely live dog in a fight to the death? What will Wilder do when amidst the carnage, he can see the ref moving in, concerned for his life, ready to wave it off in order to save Wilder with his faculties still intact? What will Wilder do when the shovel hits rock bottom, and he knows there is nowhere deeper to dig? What will Wilder do then!?
          Wilder will probably then text you a note pointing out that the ring rafters are up not down.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Wilder will probably then text you a note pointing out that the ring rafters are up not down.
            Lmao good point.

Comment

Please send me a link where Fury has bullied a ranked opponent before and I will come back to you - Otherwise can you stop trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                What trainers you wearing bro. Look comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
                  Please send me a link where Fury has bullied a ranked opponent before and I will come back to you - Otherwise can you stop trolling.
                  Watch the Hammer fight.

Comment

Now the fight is coming i am.wondering out of the two who is most confident of winning.
                    I think Tyson has seen enough of wilder to know he can exploit him. Whilst wilder confidence is on his ability to ko his opponents.
                    So I think on the whole fury is more confident of winning. Wilder realises he has never fought anyone's good as fury and his victory.rests on being able to ko fury. He couldn't ko stiverne once so my maths says fury has got better chance to survive than stiverne. Fury is used to outboxing his opponents and wilder is accustomed to being outb oxed before finding kopunch. But fury hasn't been stopped before, whereas wilder has been.
                    Fury has fought hard hitters. So I believe Tyson is more confident of winning then wilder is. Boxing fights are not won by who hits harder
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-16-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Now the fight is coming i am.wondering out of the two who is most confident of winning.
                      I think Tyson has seen enough of wilder to know he can exploit him. Whilst wilder confidence is on his ability to ko his opponents.
                      So I think on the whole fury is more confident of winning. Wilder realises he has never fought anyone's good as fury and his victory.rests on being able to ko fury. He couldn't ko stiverne once so my maths says fury has got better chance to survive than stiverne. Fury is used to outboxing his opponents and wilder is accustomed to being outb oxed before finding kopunch. But fury hasn't been stopped before, whereas wilder has been.
                      Fury has fought hard hitters. So I believe Tyson is more confident of winning then wilder is. Boxing fights are not won by who hits harder
                      Good post.

Wlad, Chisora are both hard hitters and Fury fought fearlessly.

Comment

Working...
                      X