Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence would DEMOLISH bud...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is better skilled than people think he's too big for Crawford.

Comment

Yall too quick to say stuff like that...styles make fights

Comment

Bud won. Good. But Spence beats the brakes off this dude if he fights him like he fought Benavidez tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Crawford has the perfect style to neutralize Spence's strengths. Plus he makes adjustments better than pretty much any other fighter right now. Bud will figure him out in about 3 rounds and dominate from there.
          Bud said he really didnt figure out Benevidez Jr until the 6th, 7th or 8th round. You think he'll figure out Spence by the 3rd?

Comment

Crawford will have to fight more conservative or else he will get clipped at some point. Neither guy will dominate the other. Hell of a scrap, arguably the best to be made in boxing right now. Hopefully we get it next year. Some seem to believe Spence vs Porter is next, so maybe after that fight? Or at the very least early 2020, but for our sake hopefully in 2019 sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
              Spence is better skilled than people think he's too big for Crawford.
              He is not near as fast in foot speed or hand speed as TC is, I dont really know who wins but its no push over for either, speed kills if it dont get stopped, dont expect TC to stand still.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Crawford likes to trade when he lands clean. If he does that vs spence he’s getting put to sleep
                Thats fo sho!!!!!! Spence kos bud by the 8th rnd

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  He is not near as fast in foot speed or hand speed as TC is, I dont really know who wins but its no push over for either, speed kills if it dont get stopped, dont expect TC to stand still.
                  Everyone seems to think that bud vs spence will be a good fight, a 50-50 fight if u will, but that will not be the case, ej is going tod beat the brakes off bud and make the ko look easy. Bud cant hurt spence but spence will without a doubt hurt bud.

Comment

It's a highly intriguing fight but I think it ends with Spence eventually hunting down Bud and finishing him against the ropes.

Comment

This is a great matchup. Each guy brings something different to the table that appears to give them an advantage over the other. I hope we get to see it in the next year or so when both guys still look to be at their peak.

Comment

Working...
                      X