Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gonna be honest I think Tyson Fury is slicker than Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a fat tub of lard that is getting knocked back into retirement in a couple months because he's fought bums in preparation for a real fight

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      You won't show your face here for weeks after the fight. Wilder is going to cave Fury's face in.

I love it. Put this **** on paper, because the truth is coming.

Who else wants to put their rep on Wilder because this **** is getting bumped in a few months after Fury waxes that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        He's a fat tub of lard that is getting knocked back into retirement in a couple months because he's fought bums in preparation for a real fight
        And another one, Keep it coming because when Fury dominates wilder my ego is going to be stuffed.

Who else?

I cannot wait to bump this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          What are you talking about, every single one of fury's jabs are landing and he's setting up his right hand behind it, which is also landing.

He completely dominated the best Heavyweight in the entire world for the past half decade.
          Wlad got knocked out by bums in his prime . Heavyweight has been **** since Lewis retired. Fat and out of shape Lewis beat the better Klitschko brother on short notice. Ross Purity, Lamon Brewster and Corrie Sanders sparked Wlad out . The old version Fury beat wasn't all that great either and overrated by Euro lovers.

Prime Ali was before the Vietnam **** and not the version that still beat so many legends years later. He would've boxed Fury's ears off.

Comment

Put your money on wilder then lol

Tyson Fury is going to box circles around him. I'm gonna bump this thread after he dominates him.
            Wilder is a certified bum compared to prime Ali. I won't be too surprised if Fury outboxes him. I think Wilder knows he can't outbox him and will be going for a knockout.

Comment

I will say this, Tyson moves exceedingly well for a man his size. He’s huge, yet his speed belies his size. If nothing else, this is impressive.

Comment

Look at this guy. He fights flawlessly on top of being one of the biggest mother****ers with the longest reach you've ever seen.

Tyson Fury vs Prime Muhammad Ali, I would have to pick fury.

I'm not trolling, that's where my money would go.

Tyson fury is one of the best boxers I've ever seen.

You have take this with a grain of salt. This was the shot washed up version of Wladimir Klitschko. He was well beyond his physical peak at this point and was on the decline; As evident of his being knocked out some 18 subsequent months later by Anthony Joshua.

He won't do this against Deontay Wilder because "The Bronze Bomber" is younger, in his athletic prime and at his physical peak. He is going touch Fury unlike Klitschko because this version of Fury will not be the same version against Deontay Wilder.

His body has aged a lot since this time from abusing it. Fury's strategy is real simple. Run out the clock without getting hit and win the fight on the scorecards. That's why Wilder needs to make this a very fast paced fight by touching him as much as possible in order to weaken him in the body.

Comment

Wait, people still use the term "slick" in 2018? I thought it was dead.

Comment

Look at this guy. He fights flawlessly on top of being one of the biggest mother****ers with the longest reach you've ever seen.

Tyson Fury vs Prime Muhammad Ali, I would have to pick fury.

I'm not trolling, that's where my money would go.

Tyson fury is one of the best boxers I've ever seen.

There's simply no question. Fury is the prodigy, and product of thousands of years of pugilistic excellence. Boxing's Achilles. Sweet Pea in Goliaths body. There has never been a fighter like him and there never will be.

We are blessed to witness his greatness.

Comment

Lmao typical boxingscene weird posts

Comment

Working...
                      X