Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Canelo and GBP were cheating against Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One judge had it a draw. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eight/2802237/

"I wouldn't do that. But when the (fight) negotiations started, they wanted me to go to 147. I said that's physically impossible. I couldn't do it. Then they inched up to 150. I said I can't do it, that's impossible. Those days are over. I can't make that weight anymore, I've grown.

"Then they went up to 151. And then finally, so we could make the fight, I said, 'If anything, I'll give up two pounds. I'll go up to 152. I agreed to that. Then they tried to force me to be quiet and not to mention anything that they came up with the weight of 152."

Thanks. I once again appreciate your effort to back up your claims.

From your link:

But when the (fight) negotiations started
      ...... I said, 'If anything, I'll give up two pounds. I'll go up to 152

That's all I need to read.

Oh.....and Canelo failed test for Clenbuterol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk about that handwrap stuff, but that draw scorecard was one of the weirdest scorecards I've seen in a high profile fight where one guy clearly & fairly easily won. And thats what got me seeing & watching for the trend with Canelo scorecards. In most of Canelo's biggest fights there is at least one heavily favored towards Canelo card outside what most reasonable mfers saw. Idk that I can say thats cheating, but its HIGHLY F#CKING SUSPECT that its happened so many times & in particular in Canelo's most competitive fights.

The GGG fight had the 118-110/10-2 Canelo card (other cards were four & five rds different).
        The Lara fight had the 117-111/9-3 Canelo card (other cards were two & four rds different).
        The Floyd fight had the 114-114/6-6 Even card (other cards were two & three rds different).

And to me even that Austin Trout fight had a suspect card.

118-109/10-2 Canelo (other cards were two & three rds different).
        Me either but hey GGG fans swear by it so I'm just going to roll with.

Canelo probably used plaster wraps against Floyd too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          I like it. Me likes it alot.

So Floyd faced and humiliated

Manny - Meth/Coke, avoids random test

Mosely - likes Contes cream on his toothache

Ortiz - MMA headbuts

Berto - Peds and deer antler spray

Canelo - tacos and Clen

DelaHoya - coke and fishnets

Who else am I missing?
          Marquez possibly... probably McGregor in a few years will reveal he was blowing people for coke

Comment

Always been a big Floyd fan. I'll have to say NO.

Now the body transformation is quite noticeable. I'm still not saying he's dirty until NSAC had the time to look at the evidence or lack thereof. Just because he was found dirty this time doesn't mean that he has been cheating all his career.

Let's wait and see.

[I used to be a Canelo fan until he became the catchweight king of boxing.]

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Always been a big Floyd fan. I'll have to say NO.

Now the body transformation is quite noticeable. I'm still not saying he's dirty until NSAC had the time to look at the evidence or lack thereof. Just because he was found dirty this time doesn't mean that he has been cheating all his career.

Let's wait and see.

[I used to be a Canelo fan until he became the catchweight king of boxing.]
              Fair enough. I'm reasonable.

But if NSAC calls the fight, I would have to assume Canelo was dirty vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
                It's not expensive, but it works great.

Obviously it depends how you use it, I'm 100pc sure If Nelo is doping he wouldn't be using it to the same extent that this guy is doing.
                I think Clenelo used Clen only because there was excuse ready in case he was caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Fair enough. I'm reasonable.

But if NSAC calls the fight, I would have to assume Canelo was dirty vs Floyd.
                  That assumption would be reasonable.

Comment

they did try to screw floyd, canelo somehow got a draw that night

Comment

no, floyd cheated against canelo. it was in this fight that canelo learnt from TBE.

Comment

Working...
                      X