Andre Berto Comments On Matthysse KO Loss; Doesn't Respect A Fighter That Quits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    He's not even wrong too, haha.

He may have gotten his ass beat post to post, but he didn't quit.

He's earned the right to troll Lucas
    I agree with this somewhat, if anyone has the right to diss Matthysse its another fighter, but I don't see why he would, his health and life are on the line too?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      I'm not arguing that Berto is a world beater. Just stating that he's been in tough situations and hasn't quit, the level of talent he's faced is irrelevant. Fact is Berto has more of right to criticize a fighter than just about anyone in this forum!!!
      What I'm saying is a coward like Berto cannot criticize Lucas. He hasn't been in many tough situations relative to Matthyyse. He's had it easy. He chooses the easiest, most bum like opponents, his whole career, because he is a COWARD.

Who is the bigger coward, the man who is too scared to fight tough opponents, or the man who quit once, despite never ducking anyone? The bigger coward is Berto, a boxer who would piss himself if he even dreamed of a similar opposition.

But a bum like Berto? Whose big claim to fame is a robbery over Collazo, and stepping up to perceived softies like Ortiz and Guerrero. The man is a bum AND a coward.

Comment

What I'm saying is a coward like Berto cannot criticize Lucas. He hasn't been in many tough situations relative to Matthyyse. He's had it easy. He chooses the easiest, most bum like opponents, his whole career, because he is a COWARD.

Who is the bigger coward, the man who is too scared to fight tough opponents, or the man who quit once, despite never ducking anyone? The bigger coward is Berto, a boxer who would piss himself if he even dreamed of a similar opposition.

But a bum like Berto? Whose big claim to fame is a robbery over Collazo, and stepping up to perceived softies like Ortiz and Guerrero. The man is a bum AND a coward.
        Got it, you really don't like Berto. I understand what you're saying, do you feel the same way about fans calling fighters cowards and bums?

Maybe I missed it, does he have reputation in the industry as being a ducker? I don't have anything against Berto but I've never been a huge fan. I can only recall one minor incident and that's when he called off the Mosley fight after the earth quake in Hati.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
          Got it, you really don't like Berto. I understand what you're saying, do you feel the same way about fans calling fighters cowards and bums?

Maybe I missed it, does he have reputation in the industry as being a ducker? I don't have anything against Berto but I've never been a huge fan. I can only recall one minor incident and that's when he called off the Mosley fight after the earth quake in Hati.
          Isn't Berto a former steriod abuser? Can he be overly critical of other fighter's shortcomings while completely ignoring the fact that he tried to gain an ilegal advantage against the fighter that gave him his first loss?
          Last edited by Pechorin; 10-12-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            Isn't Berto a former steriod abuser? Can he be overly critical of other fighter's shortcomings while completely ignoring the fact that he tried to gain an ilegal advantage against the fighter that gave him his first loss?
            0-100 real quick

Comment

Andre Berto vs. Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                He's not even wrong too, haha.

He may have gotten his ass beat post to post, but he didn't quit.

He's earned the right to troll Lucas

Lucas ain't the "machine" Argentina has, that's Chino

Comment

Working...
                X