This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    Spain are going to f.ucking Destroy New Zealand.

5-0, at least.

I'm going with Spain to have 80% Possession at least.
    Spain's national team is ****ing hilarious come to think of it.

What an unfair joke.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Torres could score a goal on the Country of New Zealand v.s. Him.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Am interested in the Under 21s Euro Championship, watched the highlights of the 2007 Euros, when the Dutch coach called Steven Taylor a cheat because he was injured and couldn't take a penalty in the shootout, and he talked the referee into making him take the pena, Taylor limps up from the halfway line to the pena spot, limps to the ball on his run-up and smashes it in, jumps up and punches the air right in front of the Dutch end, you could tell how much that meant for him. We've got a decent chance at this tournament, looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
            Am interested in the Under 21s Euro Championship, watched the highlights of the 2007 Euros, when the Dutch coach called Steven Taylor a cheat because he was injured and couldn't take a penalty in the shootout, and he talked the referee into making him take the pena, Taylor limps up from the halfway line to the pena spot, limps to the ball on his run-up and smashes it in, jumps up and punches the air right in front of the Dutch end, you could tell how much that meant for him. We've got a decent chance at this tournament, looking forward to it.
            That is pretty cool .

Comment

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
              Yeah, looking forward to seeing;

Danny Welbeck
              James Vaughan
              Michael Johnson
              Theo Walcott
              Frazier Campbell

Come to think of it, England have some very promising strikers. I hope they can prove themselves!

Comment

Spain took the world cup team.

Anyways i think USA has a solid chance beating Brazil. Hopefully a tie with Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  Anyways i think USA has a solid chance beating Brazil. Hopefully a tie with Italy.
                  You guys are killing me lol. I wish I had more points to bet against us.

We're going to get torched like a bum in a pitched tent by a gas pump.

Comment

Chance creation we have Donovan and Beasley.

Even at that they're going to get tired. Then we're ****ed.

Comment

Luis Fabiano, Juninho, Diego, Robinho, Kaka, Alex, Juan, Julio Baptista, Josue, Pato, Gilberto Silva We're ****ing done.

Comment

Working...
                      X