Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Feel More Safe With Republicans or Democrats In Control of the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Republicans tend to be far more pro USA and anti the rest of the world, meanwhile the Democrats tend to be far more Pro rest of the world and more anti USA. Which do you feel more safe with holding power ?
    9/11 happened under a Republican President

Bin Laden was killed under a Democrat President

And the only anti-USA President I've ever seen was Trump when he stood on stage and told the world the USA was lying and Putin is telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      9/11 happened under a Republican President

Bin Laden was killed under a Democrat President

And the only anti-USA President I've ever seen was Trump when he stood on stage and told the world the USA was lying and Putin is telling the truth.
      9/11 Did happen under a Republican president, but the invasion and collapse of Syria, Emergence of ISIS, the invasion of Ukraine by Putin, and America's general weakness in the world happened under a Democratic President.

If Bin Laden was killed under a Democrat President, ISIS was wiped out under a Republican one.

Comment

9/11 Did happen under a Republican president, but the invasion and collapse of Syria, Emergence of ISIS, the invasion of Ukraine by Putin, and America's general weakness in the world happened under a Democratic President.

If Bin Laden was killed under a Democrat President, ISIS was wiped out under a Republican one.
        I don't live in Ukraine or Syria.

The last time Americans were attacked in America a Republican President was in office.

The man who attacked us was killed by a Democrat President.

Comment

The last time Americans were attacked in America a Republican President was in office.

You know thats not right.

Comment

You might not live in Ukraine or Syria, but there are people that do, people who also live in the surrounding countries of Syria and Ukraine, people who this thread question is open to as well, because what we do as a nation in response to these actions has global consequences.

And lets not pretend that the last time Americans were attacked was when a Republican was in office, that is, unless you want to ignore San Bernardino, Boston Marathon Bombing, or the Florida Gay Night Club massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              You know thats not right.
              My whole point is this. This whole damn topic is stupid. Democrats don't hate America. Republicans don't hate America. Trump doesn't hate America. Just because someones vision for America is different from yours doesn't mean they hate America.

Topics like this require ZERO thinking at all. It's low hanging fruit. Let me give you an example. Kennedy was accused of hating America for merely working with MLK and other black leaders and sending in federal troops to enforce desegregation. MLK was accused of hating America for opposing the Vietnam war and had a disapproval rating over 50% when he was killed.

Do you think those men hated America? NO! They had a different vision for America.

Your vision for America is different from mine. I don't think you hate America. Do you think i hate America? This type of thinking is stupid and basic.

Comment

All these lawyer and Hollywood type politicians are just just lobby puppets

Comment

My whole point is this. This whole damn topic is stupid. Democrats don't hate America. Republicans don't hate America. Trump doesn't hate America. Just because someones vision for America is different from yours doesn't mean they hate America.

Topics like this require ZERO thinking at all. It's low hanging fruit. Let me give you an example. Kennedy was accused of hating America for merely working with MLK and other black leaders and sending in federal troops to enforce desegregation. MLK was accused of hating America for opposing the Vietnam war and had a disapproval rating over 50% when he was killed.

Do you think those men hated America? NO! They had a different vision for America.

Your vision for America is different from mine. I don't think you hate America. Do you think i hate America? This type of thinking is stupid and basic.

I am not sure if Hate is the correct word, but on average Democrats are far more anti American, and less proud to be American than your typical Republican, no matter who the President or political party in charge.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/236420/...ntent=o_social

Comment

Mommy/daddy

Republicans are daddy. When the ppl want to crack down on crime, go to war, cutdown on welfare and crackdown on immigration, etc., they vote Republican.

Democrats are mommy. When ppl want universal health care, social programs, welfare, etc., they vote democrat.

Comment

I am not sure if Hate is the correct word, but on average Democrats are far more anti American, and less proud to be American than your typical Republican, no matter who is the President or political party in charge.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/236420/...ntent=o_social
                      When they say they aren't proud to be Americans that means they aren't happy with the direction of the country. Just because you aren't happy with the direction the country is going doesn't mean you're anti-American. I'm sure you would find the same numbers flipped when Obama was President. Unhappy with the direction of the country DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANTI-AMERICAN

Trump's whole slogan was that America isn't great and people like you voted for him. Would you call that un-American?

Comment

Working...
                      X