Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worse CHIN - Amir Khan or Sergay Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Who do you chaps reckon has a worse chin out of these two, pound for pound?

Khan has one of the worst chins of all time. But to his credit all three times he's been KTFO it's at least been from well known power punchers in Prescott, Garcia and Canelo.

Quitalev on the other hand has been KTFO by PILLOW PUNCHERS. First Blake Caparelllo Mr 6 knockouts dropped him , then Ward, COMING UP FROM A DIVISION HE WAS ALREADY A PILLOW PUNCHER IN now an extra double pillow puncher at light heavy was hurting him SO BAD HE MADE HIM SAY NO MAS. How is that possible? The equivalent for Khan would be if he was STOPPED by Paulie Malignaggi when they fought

And then just last weekend "Krusher" was brutally stopped by in all honesty another pillow puncher in Alvarez. Is it fair to say Kovalev has ONE OF THE WORST CHINS OF ALL TIMES?
    Dude come on khan and it’s not even close and you know it

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Id knock Paulie the **** out. I'm 6'13 with a 12 inch *****.

Alvarez would give me a good scrap but I reckon I'd decision him in all honesty.
      Maybe if you can slap him with your dong then, but he aint just gonna stand there an let you whip that thing out and put in on hes chin. You gonna have to work for the opening..
      😂

Comment

Working...
      X