Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. I'M NOT ENGAGING IN A 90 PAGE DEBATE ON THIS. SINCE YOU SEEM TO HAVE LOST YOUR MEMORY, AND LOST YOUR BALLS, HERE ARE THE JUDGES FROM OUR DEBATE:

billeau2, Zaroku, *TonyMontana*, Willy Wanker

Guys, ADP is STILL crying about his 4-0 loss. He claims that I cheated him. He claims that I manipulated your minds. He claims that I presented evidence in a way that you guys can't understand. He claims that he still has issues with you guys.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I said it 1.5 years ago this:
    ALL I know for a FACT is YOU, Travestyny = a CHEAT!!!
    You give this to someone with little to no knowledge, you can get it passed them.
    I gave Willy Wanker the benefit of the doubt but I still have issues with what he did! Nothing to hide. Just being honest as can be …
    HE IS HAVING A MENTAL MELTDOWN.

Maybe you guys can help him out. Here is one single post that confirms that he lost. The first is from his initial statement. The second is from the court of arbitration for sport.

Originally posted by ADP02
    The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.
    COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
    there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
    THEY ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH EACH OTHER, PROVING THAT HE LOST. BUT NOW HE IS CLAIMING THAT THE INITIAL STATEMENT WAS NOT HIS OWN BECAUSE IT WAS REWORDED BY BILLEAU.

If I remember correctly those statements were reworded by Billeau2
    But then the fool doubled down on it later anyway.

I WELCOME ADP02 TO EXPLAIN TO YOU GUYS HOW I CHEATED. IF ANY ONE OF YOU CAN HELP THIS KID OUT BEFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF, PLEASE DO SO! HIS LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT. HE CAN'T GET OVER HIS LOSS!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE JUDGES, ADP02?
    Last edited by travestyny; 08-05-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Well, I need to know your position because it is too VAGUE.

YOU ARE NOW DEFLECTING ON A QUESTION ON THAT.

Simple question, did you take our agreement and exclusion seriously when you were debating or were you basing it on something else?

I was fine with anything you had to say. I was fine with your initial statement. I was fine with your statement that it wasn't about threshold substances. I'm fine with you saying that the scope I agreed to is this:

I clearly stated AND HE ACCEPTED that the scope will be just about whether the EPO document has threshold criteria in the document.

Or is there a problem with that? I'm fine with you saying what was not in scope.

2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

I'm fine with you losing 4-0 too. Talk to the judges homie. I've tagged them

NOW IS YOUR TIME TO STEP UP. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THEM. DON'T PVSSY OUT NOW!!!!
      Last edited by travestyny; 08-05-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. I'M NOT ENGAGING IN A 90 PAGE DEBATE ON THIS. SINCE YOU SEEM TO HAVE LOST YOUR MEMORY, AND LOST YOUR BALLS, HERE ARE THE JUDGES FROM OUR DEBATE:

billeau2, Zaroku, *TonyMontana*, Willy Wanker

Guys, ADP is STILL crying about his 4-0 loss. He claims that I cheated him. He claims that I manipulated your minds. He claims that I presented evidence in a way that you guys can't understand. He claims that he still has issues with you guys.

HE IS HAVING A MENTAL MELTDOWN.

Maybe you guys can help him out. Here is one single post that confirms that he lost. The first is from his initial statement. The second is from the court of arbitration for sport.

COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT

THEY ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH EACH OTHER, PROVING THAT HE LOST. BUT NOW HE IS CLAIMING THAT THE INITIAL STATEMENT WAS NOT HIS OWN BECAUSE IT WAS REWORDED BY BILLEAU.

But then the fool doubled down on it later anyway.

I WELCOME ADP02 TO EXPLAIN TO YOU GUYS HOW I CHEATED. IF ANY ONE OF YOU CAN HELP THIS KID OUT BEFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF, PLEASE DO SO! HIS LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT. HE CAN'T GET OVER HIS LOSS!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE JUDGES, ADP02?

It is very simple:

Travestyny is the one that brought back the previous debate by posting what he posted in our first debate.

He was fine in arguing with me for 2 months but it got to the point that it was useless. He didn't accept that he was WRONG even though I had WADA EXPERTs on my side.

As per Willy Wanker's comments, this was based on the case that was the key reason that Willy Wanker voted for Travestyny. I provided hard proof that Travestyny either misinterpreted what he said or he CHEATED and LIED to us all, knowing full well that he was WRONG and used that to simply get a vote or two.

Again, after 2 months of travestyny being a willing participant in this argument, I CHALLENGED HIM.

I tried to make it as CLEAR as possible (as per this thread) what was in scope and all of the exclusions so there is no misunderstanding like the first debate.

Travestyny has now put about 20 roadblocks to DUCK the challenge. I provided very reasonable solutions to those roadblocks.

He was ready to look for judges if the challenge was on something else. Right away, no problem.

There is only 1 reason for him to refuse the challenge.

He knows that he LIED and CHEATED. Because if he truly believed in what he said, the CHALLENGE would be on.

I'm calling it the WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE.

He is also DEFLECTING now on what we agreed to the first time and the only exclusion that we agreed on.

ARE YOU UP TO THE 2 CHALLENGES?

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
        !!!!!!

This is embarrassing Travestyny, we are on 34+ pages. It is time to be a man, son!!!!

STOP THE DEFLECTIONs, THE LIES, THE CHEATING and NOW THE FREAKING CRYING!!!!

Comment

It is very simple:

Travestyny is the one that brought back the previous debate by posting what he posted in our first debate.

Talk to the judges homie. I ruined your life. You aren't getting by this

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

TALK TO THE JUDGES ABOUT WHAT I DID TO CHEAT. I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO TAG THEM SO I CAN ENJOY THAT CONVERSATION.

AND PLEASE, STOP TALKING ABOUT WHO HAS NO BALLS WHEN YOU'VE REJECTED ABOUT 9 CHALLENGES HERE. YOU KNOW YOU LOST, I KNOW YOU LOST, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• POOR POOR ADP02. HE DIDN'T WANT TO TAG THE JUDGES, BUT NOW I DID IT FOR HIM. LET'S SEE IF HIS TEARS AND PLEAS LEAD TO ANYWHERE BESIDES ON DEAF EARS

LET'S SEE IF THEY CARE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE, BlTCH. YOU GOT ANNIHILATED 4-0. IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!

THE DEBATE RUINED YOUR LIFE MORE THAN MAYWEATHER BEATING PACQUIAO!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. WHOOOOOO!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
              as per willy wanker's comments, this was based on the case that was the key reason that willy wanker voted for travestyny. I provided hard proof that travestyny either misinterpreted what he said or he cheated and lied to us all, knowing full well that he was wrong and used that to simply get a vote or two.

so you want a debate based just on that case. You want to say that didn't prove my case?

1. ANY INFORMATION BACKING UP SCOPE FROM THE FIRST DEBATE IS ALLOWED. JUDGES DETERMINE WHO PROVES THEIR CASE REGARDING THE AGREEMENT FOR THE SCOPE!

2. INITIAL STATEMENTS FROM THE FIRST DEBATE ARE TO BE UPHELD AND NOT BACKED AWAY FROM, AS PER THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS FROM BILLEAU.

Permanent ban
              all points.

no welching or it gets reported to the mods!

pay your debt from the original debate and let's do it.

You down? YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT!!!!

AND DON'T DARE THINKING OF BACKING DOWN JUST BECAUSE I WANT THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE. THAT IS NO ROADBLOCK AT ALL!!! IT'S AN ALL POINTS BET SO THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER. THE PURPOSE OF YOU GIVING THE POINTS FROM THE FIRST DEBATE IS TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO COMPLY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN DECLARED A LOSER, LIKE YOU PROMISED TO DO IN THE LAST DEBATE, BUT YOU WELCHED.

LET'S GO. I CAN'T WAIT TO DESTROY YOU WITH ONE POST YET AGAIN!!!! YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT, CLOWN. YOU FVVCKED UP NOW! I HAVE SO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE SCOPE WAS AND YOUR INITIAL STATEMENT IS SHlT. PROVE ME WRONG. STEP UP!!!!

DO YOU ACCEPT? YES OR NO?

Last edited by travestyny; 08-05-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Adp02 has zero credibility.

Never admits any mistakes.

Won't make good on a bet.

Goes back on his word.

Blatant liar.

No accountability whatsoever.

Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Adp02 has zero credibility.

Never admits any mistakes.

Won't make good on a bet.

Goes back on his word.

Blatant liar.

No accountability whatsoever.

Smh.

travestyny's helper is here to get Travestyny out.

Is Spoon correct in saying that you are Travesytny's ALT? You always seem to come here to say nothing not something.

If you are truly objective, I dare you to read this thread. I placed the CHALLENGE and your friend Travestyny has been avoiding it like the plague!!!

This is something that he has argued for 2 months and was actually a CHEATING point from the first debate.

The only way that he could have proved that he was just plain misinterpreting all of that is if he accepted the challenge. Well, as I was expecting, your CHEATING friend placed about 20 roadblocks in this CHALLENGE but was ready to move ahead on other challenges.

This is exactly what I expected and it PROVES that this guy CHEATED and LIED in our previous debate.

I even allowed to exclude from the debate 2 items. Yes, I did that even though Travestyny didn't even back down for those that he was WRONG about.

I was even willing to give him as many points as he wanted for this debate and I would pay up for the first and much much more if he won this debate.

He had 2 options:
                  1) No apologies if the person loses
                  2) Or he or me needs to apologize if either of us lost.

Oh, and a 3rd party would be holding the points!

That was all because of his roadblocks and me trying to work it out. I had a solution every time, as you can see.

The dude has so far DUCKED the challenge! Imagine, he got WILLY WANKER to vote for him on this but now he is to SCARED to take on the same challenge!!!!

Too funny. It took time but it was well crafted by me with no CHEATING or LIES. Travestyny even said that he was SO CLEAR and said it a BILLION TIMES!!!!

BUT NOW TRAVESTYNY HAS DUCKED!!!!

Comment

BUT NOW TRAVESTYNY HAS DUCKED!!!!
                    HOW DID I DUCK, BlTCH BOY? SCROLL UP AND ACCEPT. I'M WAITING!!!

What's taking you so long?

Comment

• billeau2, Zaroku, *TonyMontana*, Willy Wanker

Travestyny started this back up 2 months ago NOT me!! After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

Notice that I started this thread and therefore the challenge?

Notice that travestyny wants no part of this challenge?

Notice that travestyny's last few posts DEFLECTED AGAIN away from the challenge?

He instead placed 20 roadblocks!!! BUT travestyny was ready to look for judges if it was any other challenge!!!
                      Why no roadblocks?

I tried to work with all 20 roadblocks and found solutions for all. I tried my best to give Travestyny every opportunity to prove that he just misinterpreted the CAS panel's statements. BUT his DUCK proved what I thought all along!!!!

Travestyny needs to explain it to us all why he is a CHICKEN on something that he was so confident about and got votes on this too!!!

I know why. travestyny knows why!!!

He CHEATED and LIED so that is why he cannot accept "THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE"

Comment

Working...
                      X