Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: I'm Keen To Fight Crawford, I'll Beat Him Like I Did Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alt was said, but we read "keeping the belt warm"..

Comment

Horn dont like it to the body

The idongo ko....i see something similar to horn when crawford fights him

Comment

Fight him outside your house homie and prove you're not a JOKE!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Corcoran will take care of him
          Not in Australia he won't. The hometown edge will be too much for him.

Comment

Wish you all the best kid, but it aint gonna happen. Put up a decent showing tho (i.e. not getting KO'd) and you earn another payday...

Comment

Lol...where do they get it from!

Comment

LOL ...this guy is proof that reality distortion is a thing

Comment

Yeah with head butts and holding his head down with no warning from the ref that's how you beat Pac. Not going to work on Bud he's bigger and has reach a advantage.

Comment

I really feel like this dude is trolling. Highly unlikely that he really feels that he beat pac and even less likely he believes he can beat Crawford. I know he's a pro fighter and all but sense should prevail. Crawford will light this guy up.

Comment

Bud Needs A "Timing" Fight!

You Are Absolutely Correct In The Fact Terence Needs To Fight Before Horn,Not Because He Needs Any "Tune-Up" At Welterweight,Crawford HAS Fought At Welterweight Before,Just Check Former Opponents,But,Crawford Is An "ACTIVE" Fighter,He Almost Always Fights 3 Times A Year! Being In Omaha Myself,I Have Been To Every One Of Crawford's Fights Since Golden Gloves ,Except Scottland,Too Much Money,But,How Well Will Crawford Handle An Extreme Layoff,At Least For Him,He Barely Broke A Sweat August 19 vs Indongo!? He Needs A Fight For "Timing Purposes" Crawford Is Awesome, I've Been To His Gym B&B Several Times Just To Watch Him Train,People Don't Realize,According To His Dad Terence St. Bud Walks Around At 170 lbs. He Fought Diaz At 160(Middleweight) Diaz 161(Super Middleweight,So Please...No One Think Crawford's Too Small,His Dad Told Me In Lincoln,"Bud Was Absolutely Torturing Himself To Make 135 And 140 Was Just As Bad" He Was Sick Making 140 When His Natural"Home" Weight Is 170! He Needed To Go Up In Weight For His Personal Safety And Health,But,The Layoff Concerns Me For Timing Purposes,Any Top 10 Opponent Would Help Him Keep His Timing And Schedule,Thanx All,This Site Has Some Of THE Best And Knowledgeable Fans And Wrighters In Boxing,Keep It Up!

Comment

Working...
                      X