Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Wanted a Real Champion To Show What I Can Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
    Loma 137.2 stripped . Rigo 130 with sport sweater . Today in the second weigh in . It is on fb .
    Time for history... rigondeaux will beat Loma
    By ko ...
    war rigondeaux.. arriba c .....nes ...
    arriba Santiago , Arriba cuba 🇨🇺

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don’t see
    Loma is going to embarrass Rigo, with his speed and technical skills, he will break him down and knock him the f-out in 8-9 round.

Comment

Wicked fight.

Two true world class boxers. I know most are saying Lomachenko and I see why but I can't help thinking Rigo is going to win, and stop him too.

Comment

I can't imagine Rigo winning neither by KO nor by decision. Too inactive too small.

Comment

On Fight Night it is 129,5lb RIGO vs 141lb Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
            On Fight Night it is 129,5lb RIGO vs 141lb Lomachenko
            Rigo was already 130 lbs today mourning, Loma was 137. So far it's only 7 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... what I know, for sure: Rigondeaux is not "a circus act"...
              Who are you picking in this fight?

For me they are close when it comes to skill level but size, youth, and inactivity are significant disadvantages for Rigondeaux to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Rigo was already 130 lbs today mourning, Loma was 137. So far it's only 7 pounds.
                I think that, by the time they step in the ring, Lomo will be a little heavier, maybe 140. Significant weight advantage, but I’m not worried about it.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  130 with clothes on ! Loma 137,2 without clothes + he got 12 hours to gain more until fight. he will gain 4-5 pounds easily.

Comment

This is a once and a life time match. Two of my favorites boxers going toe to toe. Loma is favored for youth and movement. However Rigo is training well for his angles. I normally don’t buy into a puncher’s chance, but with Rigo’s counter accuracy it could be interesting. If he is able to catch Loma in the transition between angles it could be the shot Loma doesnt see coming. In addition if he can create doubt on Loma transitioning into angles he essentially shuts down Loma’s Biggest weapon. That makes this match exciting even when the action is more strategic than lust fulfilling. Just hope there is no funny business as Loma is a huge part of Top Ranks stable right now. Arum already took the L with Nonito. Terence Crawford is another favorite but 147 could be a mine field depending on how his power carries and his chin stands up. Can’t wait for tonight, history is watching!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Who are you picking in this fight?

For me they are close when it comes to skill level but size, youth, and inactivity are significant disadvantages for Rigondeaux to overcome.
                      I don't know... but I'm rooting for Rigondeaux!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X