Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-McGregor probably got PBC a permanent home.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-McGregor probably got PBC a permanent home.

I really think that's why the fight got made.

UFC has a deal with Fox, Conor is with UFC. So, Floyd is with the PBC brand. PBC fights on Fox (no deal though, time-buy.)

I see a deal coming as they can double promote this fight big time on Fox and FS1. Not to mention CBS.

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    I really think that's why the fight got made.

UFC has a deal with Fox, Conor is with UFC. So, Floyd is with the PBC brand. PBC fights on Fox (no deal though, time-buy.)

I see a deal coming as they can double promote this fight big time on Fox and FS1. Not to mention CBS.
    PBC has been in a holding pattern because FOX isn't going to make any major decisions until they see if they're losing UFC next year, and if they don't lose it, how much it cost to keep it.

Comment

I feel like the upcoming July Fox show that is competitive, but not very big primetime fight fan friendly is a transition to that deal being nearly over & PBC giving them big fights back to Showtime. So idk about this. I think Floyd vs Conor is about Floyd & Conor getting mfing paid sooooooon lol. I don't think anyone gives a sh^t about PBC in regards to that fight. Floyd makes more money via that fight than he'll make in 3 years doing PBC fights for Haymon.

Comment

Working...
      X