Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop the madnesss, GGG doesnt have 15 title defenses and isnt close to any record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    LMAO, guy is asking for official numbers while quoting 97k. Oh the irony.

Naysayer, that's quite a dildo collection you got there. Perhaps stick to that hobby? Talking out of your ass while recycling the same lame insult every post isn't working out too well for ya.
    so what are the official numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
      You are a garbage poster. What a basic ass hate thread.

Canelo is not the true champion of 160 just because he holds the lineal. Nobody is IMO.
      Whoever unifies two titles between Canelo, Lee, GGG, & Jacobs is the #1 guy.
      Sad news, throughout boxing history the lineal champion has always been recognizes as the true champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Sad news, throughout boxing history the lineal champion has always been recognizes as the true champion.
        Kovalev is the true champion with 3 belts. Not Stevenson (before the strip).

Comment

• Originally posted by optkliluzn View Post
          LMAO this guy thinks Canelo is the middle weight champ lol belts dont mean **** bro. Canelo has never even fought a real middle weight. I think its funny that you say he has never even fought the best, lee/saunders are you kidding me... What a joke. Jacobs, forget about it, he gets KO'd in 2 rounds. Give GGG a break already its not his fault the middle weight class is so weak.
          Throughout boxing history the lineal champion has always been recognized as the true champion. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
            Kovalev is the true champion with 3 belts. Not Stevenson (before the strip).
            Throughout boxing history the lineal champion has ALWAYS been recognized as the true champion. In this case it is Stevenson, not Kovalev. This won't change just because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Comment

• What if the new action packed boxing movies our protagonist doesn't have to fight a reigning champion. Instead the plot is just about being promoted with no fight scenes! Then the protagonist and his coaches say "we can take on anybody at 154-168!" Then an old Rocky in a wheelchair comes into the scene and says, "ay yo, Sanchez loves you!"

Comment

• I never heard anyone say that and I don't give a crap either. Quit crying.

Comment

• The audacity for this dumbass to say "true fans" know that GGG isn't the champ. Nope, true fans know that GGG is the man at 160, casual fans may believe that Canelo a guy who hasn't even fought at the middleweight limit yet(and doesn't seem to eager to do it in the future) is the champ, but true fans know better. I like Canelo but if he doesn't defend at the middleweight limit then **** him, I insulted Cotto for doing that, and I will insult Canelo just the same if he doesn't move away from the 155 lb stipulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    The audacity for this dumbass to say "true fans" know that GGG isn't the champ. Nope, true fans know that GGG is the man at 160, casual fans may believe that Canelo a guy who hasn't even fought at the middleweight limit yet(and doesn't seem to eager to do it in the future) is the champ, but true fans know better. I like Canelo but if he doesn't defend at the middleweight limit then **** him, I insulted Cotto for doing that, and I will insult Canelo just the same if he doesn't move away from the 155 lb stipulation.
                    this is 2015. Today you can even do 154lb title defenses between 2 guys at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      He was interim champion, got elevated to regular champion and given the super champion title and never won it in the ring

Hagler and Monzon were the lineal champions and undisputed their reigns and Hagler had 12 defenses and Monzon had 14....their were alphabet titles back then too and people act like their wasn't

Monzon beat hall of famer Nino Benvenuti who was lineal/wbc and wba title in 1970...IN THE RING....was stripped of the wbc in '74 and won it back by beating title holder Valdez and ended his career with a rematch.....he had 14 total defenses

Hagler beat Allan Minter for the linea/ Ring/ wbc and WBA titles...IN THE RING....won the vacant ibf in 83 and lost the lineal title to Leonard after 12 defenses

I hate when people make up records to try and pump up a fighters resume.....Just like Hopkins, he has 20 IBF defenses at 160 but only 6 lineal/undisputed title defenses, therefore he holds no record....ITS A DISSERVICE TO THESE TWO ALL TIME GREATS TO MAKE FAKE RECORDS OF HOPKINS AND GGG
                      People are going to believe what they want to believe, not matter what the facts or logic may say.

Comment

Working...
                      X