No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan on Black movie theater experience: "Planet of the Apes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Sorry man, I posted in the other threads. Just dont want to argue again.
    No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Rogan is definitely racist and was far more openly so during his podcasts in the early years. I remember thinking many times as a listener that he was saying things he wouldn't dare say in the presence of someone Black.

What would someone need to do to for you to consider them racist?
      i am programmed to consider someone a racist if they wear a maga hat and tie a noose on people's necks. then call the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
        i hate racism but rogan isnt a racist.
        Na not a racist all all.. but he's a closet phaag who loves black **** in particular though.. same with his buddy Schaub

Look into it

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
          i am programmed to consider someone a racist if they wear a maga hat and tie a noose on people's necks. then call the police.
          Funny but what's the real answer?

Comment

i dont understand how guys like him and Bill Maher still have a platform. a right wing personality even dares to utter these words and they are not heard from again.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              i dont understand how guys like him and Bill Maher still have a platform. a right wing personality even dares to utter these words and they are not heard from again.
              Selective enforcement indeed. In just the last 24 hours they've re-earthed an interview with (well known conservative) John Wayne from 1971 to support the larger narrative they've been pushing.

‘I believe in white supremacy’: John Wayne’s notorious 1971 Playboy interview goes viral on Twitter
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.af33ee193d8b

Comment

How many times is this going to get posted? How many didnt listen to the full podcast?
                When Joe backed down from Jack Dorsey on censorship, 4chan & co devised a punishment for Joe:

They would start posting old out-of-context clips of Joe's comedy & podcasts in parts of the internet where really dumb militant black supremacist types congregate. They would then spread it to their friends on social media.

If the dug up nonsense successfully goes viral then Joe will be deemed a hardcore racist maniac & get to taste some of that censorship for himself.

Honestly it's slimy but it's probably necessary. People need to experience it themselves to grasp the weight of crazed social media mobs and that being a "kool liberal dood with tattooz" won't save them from being white/hetero/etc.
                Last edited by ////; 02-20-2019, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  When Joe backed down from Jack Dorsey on censorship, 4chan & co devised a punishment for Joe:

They would start posting old out-of-context clips of Joe's comedy & podcasts in parts of the internet where really dumb militant black supremacist types congregate. They would then spread it to their friends on social media.

If the dug up nonsense successfully goes viral then Joe will be deemed a hardcore racist maniac & get to taste some of that censorship for himself.

Honestly it's slimy but it's probably necessary. People need to experience it themselves to grasp the weight of crazed social media mobs and that being a "kool liberal dood with tattooz" won't save them from being white/hetero/etc.
                  They always fight for comics and want them to have free speech.

Joe must really hate his step daughter if he's a racist.

Comment

They always fight for comics and want them to have free speech.

Joe must really hate his step daughter if he's a racist.
                    Yeah but Joe was sitting in a chair face to face with one of the kingpins of online censorship and just giggled and nodded along.

I think it's a fitting punishment that 4chan trolls are going into the black-o-sphere, dumping out-of-context Rogan videos and if they succeed he will eventually be treated like Alex Jones.

Is it not?

Comment

I think the root to the hate is blacks don't really have too many ways to insult us whites -
                      Crackahs
                      KKKlansmen
                      Whitesheets
                      Cornballs

Cmon, now. If blacks had better insults, there wouldn't be so much sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X