Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did DAZN / SKY Presser Edit Out AJ’s Testosterone Use Exemption?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Nope. Lots of banned substances do different things.
    I think you missed the part where I said the banned substance list has many categories. Is EPO the same as synthetic testosterone?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      I think you missed the part where I said the banned substance list has many categories. Is EPO the same as synthetic testosterone?
      You're all over the place. You were discussing Joshua, then you brought up BJS, now you want a discussion about the banned substance list. Make up your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        This guy can never, ever stick to the point of any discussion.

Always going off sideways into other random crap which wouldn't be relevant even if it was true.
        Maybe it’s things you don’t want to hear. We are talking PEDS. If you want to defend Joshua by all means knock yourself out. Fury vs Wilder is the real and final fight. I hope Fury takes AJ’s straps. I prefer to read Fury fans vs Wilder fans for rematch strategy. AJ vs Wilder far too boring for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          That cat has been let out the bag now. So Anthony Joshua has been busted. I knew all along those wins were artificial and fake. He's a drug cheat. The real Heavyweight Champion of the World is Deontay Wilder because he is clean. All these other chumps and pretenders are dirty.
          AJ has never been busted for PEDs.

Comment

Victor Conte is a convicted steroid supplier and a professional liar.
            Well I guess he’s lying then

Comment

Maybe it’s things you don’t want to hear. We are talking PEDS. If you want to defend Joshua by all means knock yourself out. Fury vs Wilder is the real and final fight. I hope Fury takes AJ’s straps. I prefer to read Fury fans vs Wilder fans for rematch strategy. AJ vs Wilder far too boring for my liking.
              It's things I don't need to hear because they are untrue and irrelevant.

The rematch strategy is this: Fury and Arum will tell Wilder their terms and he will either accept them or go back to fighting cans in half empty bingo halls for a tenth of the crackhead money he turned down from Hearn.

Comment

It's things I don't need to hear because they are untrue and irrelevant.

The rematch strategy is this: Fury and Arum will tell Wilder their terms and he will either accept them or go back to fighting cans in half empty bingo halls for a tenth of the crackhead money he turned down from Hearn.
                It’s really hard for me to knock on Fury if he really did give all his purse to charity. I want to believe that’s true. Therefore, imho, Fury is the man at Heavyweight, and agree with Ward that Fury won.

Still, we need to see the rematch between Fury and Wilder. I think it will be a better fight, and from the looks of Fury lately he has gone back to the craft, looking the part being fit. Therefore, I think he beats AJ rather easily, and I want Wilder to see Fury at ESPN as the B side. Why? I think Wilder makes his biggest payday on ESPN. The fight makes sense.

But we need to be honest with ourselves, Hearn is a very powerful man, and his father even more.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                  Seriously?
                  no man I'm just talking

Comment

The bit where Miller says AJ gets waived Testosterone usage. I didn’t hear AJ in outraged nor protesting that in the presser.
                    Because it is complete nonsense, before Fury failed his drugs test he used to abuse Anthony Joshua and if I recall correctly? Accuse him of taking steroids, and being a body builder.

All nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X