Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Miller: I'm Paying Your Mother's Rent, You Drug Abuser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua To Miller: I'm Paying Your Mother's Rent, You Drug Abuser!

Things got very heated when IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua came face to face with undefeated challenger Jarrell Miller at a press conference on Tuesday in New York City. Joshua will defend his belts against Miller on June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aj spitting facts!

Comment

British **** talk is so weak

Comment

Lol miller is going to get squashed like a tomato. Will be like golovkin vs stevens

Comment

All Big Bastard Miller has to do is come out with someone that look like Deontay Wilder and AJ would cut off quick! ����

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Yeah,but not as weak as American heavyweight boxing atm.. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              All Big Bastard Miller has to do is come out with someone that look like Deontay Wilder and AJ would cut off quick! ����
              Yeah right! That big dosser Wilder wont pick.up the phone or answer e mails. What makes you think hes gonna grow a set of balls in person?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

At least he's not struggling with the English language like the American HW's.

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't like this type of stuff? I get it, Im an adult- I don't have a facebook or twitter, I don't watch reality TV- so I am not a target demographic for growth.

But is anyone more excited for this fight because they insulted each other and brought moms into it?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Joshua can come back with 15 mil and watch Wilder run.

Comment

Working...
                    X