Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Beat Crawford, I'll Be Remembered as Great Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be an entertaining fight until Khan inevitably gets KTFO.

Comment

Great CHUMPion!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        If your aunt has testicles, she'd be your uncle. Or your nutty aunt.

Not a chance.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

nope. you just beat an overyhype and untested opponent.

Comment

Oh well......I guess Con, I mean, Khan won't be remembered as a great champion.

Comment

Khan & Broner are likable bull*****s. Hoping for them to get lucky with a big win! Please send in the clowns!

Comment

Dubai is next destination! PacKhan at last! No Horn No Canelo! Fuego!

Comment

I can always rely on him to get me through the winter months. Amir Khan to be remembered as a 'great champion' ...I remember him staggering around the ring or doing the involuntary dance or nailed to the deck asleep.

A brave but limited fighter with good speed , low boxing iq and a weak jaw who never fought any contenders and blatantly ducked a boxer for years who he knew had his measure. That will be the call.....nothing more. No hall of fame here!......and the embarrassment will continue!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                    Khan stops Crawford. I'm going to come back here and LMFAO at all those who gave him no chance.
                    No he doesn't, the fact you've typed such nonsense brazenly is why people already laughing at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                      Khan & Broner are likable bull*****s. Hoping for them to get lucky with a big win! Please send in the clowns!
                      you prob the only one i've seen on here like both of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X