Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What TV station in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Start spreading the news. The year’s most anticipated welterweight showdown is headed to The World’s Most Famous Arena.

This is the years most anticipated WW showdown??

Yes it is.

Can you name anything else?

Comment

keep it real

Khan will avoid a brutal beat down, accept the KO from Bud around the 6-7th round, then we'll see (September) Crawford vs Mikey Garcia after Mikey wins decision vs Spence....

Comment

This is not a proper fight, it is a fraud just like Mayweather vs Mcgregor. It is designed to take money from stupid people and khan will be grinning all the way to the bank and then sleeping around. Please don't be daft by paying for this exhibition

Comment

Well, my money is firmly on Khan.. to get battered into submission within 8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
              This is not a proper fight, it is a fraud just like Mayweather vs Mcgregor. It is designed to take money from stupid people and khan will be grinning all the way to the bank and then sleeping around. Please don't be daft by paying for this exhibition
              Manny vs. Broner was much more of a fraud fight! I prefer Khan over Broner any day of the week! At least Khan will let his hands go compared to Broner throwing one shot every 30 secs.

Comment

It will be an entertaining fight but I see amir being stop in the 10th or 11th round

Comment

Khan will fight well until he gets KO’d. I just can’t see his defence being enough to avoid being hit for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    Can't wait to not buy the tickets. What a farce. Crawfish is nothing but a crustacean; a bottom feeder riding bob's dck. What a waste of a career. Could've been an all-time great, but nothing but a crawfish.
                    Keep hating and just move along!

Comment

I hope there is no one punch knockout. I prefer some target practice then Khan dancing like a head less chicken before finally getting knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X