No announcement yet.

Tinder shyt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    It could be true or not i dont know but i talk with most of my matches and have moved it to texting and phone calls with some and focked some too
    Yeah. I wasn't really into the hooking up, but more curious because I read an article on men complaining about not being matched. They claim it is for super model men. I tried it out. It was really for me, however, I kinda suspect the women have some serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Yeah. I wasn't really into the hooking up, but more curious because I read an article on men complaining about not being matched. They claim it is for super model men. I tried it out. It was really for me, however, I kinda suspect the women have some serious issues.

This is true. Aint nothing about personality over there. Its just looks money and status

Guys swipe right on everything. I had a fat huge whale in her 50s swipe right on me and then give me shyt

She was over whelmed with matches and was thriving in the attenion. Her attitude was that of a diva like Mariah Carey or Jlo. I unmatched that fat hoe

Check this Megas30 you will like this.

There was a gurl 20 years ago when i was 19 that all the guys used to run trains on.

Not me and my boys because we were youngsters. She was 20 yrs old and the older dudes used to savagely pump her.

Once there were 10 dudes who lined up to bang her, one after another. I believed they filmed some orgies with her at some point on VHS tape back in the day. After 10 dudes she still wanted more.

Anyway, im 39 now and shes 40. She swipes right on me yesterday. I recognise her but she never spoke to me back then so she dont know me

She hasnt changed much looks wise. So she asked what i am after. I reply with a regular fuk buddy, knowing her history.

She said no and was tellin me shes a respectable lady with honour and class and wants a serious relationship

Im probably gonna sweet talk her bang her and fk off

Comment

This is true. Aint nothing about personality over there. Its just looks money and status

Guys swipe right on everything. I had a fat huge whale in her 50s swipe right on me and then give me shyt

She was over whelmed with matches and was thriving in the attenion. Her attitude was that of a diva like Mariah Carey or Jlo. I unmatched that fat hoe

There was a gurl 20 years ago when i was 19 that all the guys used to run trains on.

Not me and my boys because we were youngsters. She was 20 yrs old and the older dudes used to savagely pump her.

Once there were 10 dudes who lined up to bang her, one after another. I believed they filmed some orgies with her at some point on VHS tape back in the day. After 10 dudes she still wanted more.

Anyway, im 39 now and shes 40. She swipes right on me yesterday. I recognise her but she never spoke to me back then so she dont know me

She hasnt changed much looks wise. So she asked what i am after. I reply with a regular fuk buddy, knowing her history.

She said no and was tellin me shes a respectable lady with honour and class and wants a serious relationship

Hahahaha....met plenty of chicks like this, as I was a street dude. They are not aware that I know their history and they pretended to be brand new when I stepped to them. The look on their faces is usually priceless when you reveal that you know them. I dont smashed those girls, though, because i like to feel like i have accomplished something.

The thing is, women like to be treated like trash. It is an hidden secret. I have never had a woman leave me for treating her bad, but I have had plenty girls call it quits because I was being too nice to them.

Comment

Have you tried Bumble?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Hahahaha....met plenty of chicks like this, as I was a street dude. They are not aware that I know their history and they pretended to be brand new when I stepped to them. The look on their faces is usually priceless when you reveal that you know them. I dont smashed those girls, though, because i like to feel like i have accomplished something.

The thing is, women like to be treated like trash. It is an hidden secret. I have never had a woman leave me for treating her bad, but I have had plenty girls call it quits because I was being too nice to them.
            This is the realest thing ever. Girls like to be treates like trash. Like their charms and efforts are worthless to you. I will never understand this in my life. I too have turned girls off for being too nice

And yeh this girl i only wanna smash for no reason. One our older buddies said to us when we were 19 yrs old that if you boys stay in school and pass your exams we will get you laid with this bytch , the older dudes laughed.

There was a guy who resembled the penguin, he even banged her during an orgy. So many men from our hood emptied their ball sac up in that bytch

She was always showing up where the guys hang out and getting taken into the back room where they used to gamble and smoke weed. She loved getting banged and would just about bang anyone given the rigjht circumstances.

I dont wanna expose her or let her know what i know the way you describe. She married some guy and has 2 kids from him.

Talking to her on Tinder i already have a date set up but im gonna flake. I dont wanna be seen in public with her. She wants to meet in the mall.

She has probably seen 100 or more men strictly for sex

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Have you tried Bumble?
              Tried bumble. Got a couple of matches that one or 2 talked. It is shytty.

Although might give it another shot.

POF is disgusting. I advise you to stay away.

If you are model handsome you will get really fat ugly bytches thinking they deserve you

POF is the worst one. Those fat whores want some poetic justice in your opening email . the ugliest women there are super privileged

Tinder is better as now it allows you to add videos. I added vida of me driving and squatting in the gym. I felt that really helps

Comment

So just exchanged numbers with this hot af Polish which whose moved not to far off from my city. 30 yrs old and shes a Doctor.

Got damn shes pretty good looking.

She swiped right on me about 5pm , we have been talking for 3 hours straight. I am sat on a train going to London and i told her about my work and **** , she noticed my expensive shoes and suits

in short she liked an educated man with resources, whos somewhat handsome

she asked the inevitable question, how tall are u

i told her im 175 , dunno if that works out to 5'7 but im 5'7 ish

shes 158

she has me so hard rn

Comment

So im talkin to a chick on Tinder

Shes down to smash

I have a mere 41 matches compared to her 2000, in one week.

Wanna know why girls on Tinder dont talk? Look above.

I can post screen shots.

She told me she has a screening method to screen out guys even hot guys

She only has one pic

She is a fat chick wearing glasses

Shes foreign and has nice skin tone and hair

But damn 2000 matches and likes a week
                  https://www.digitaltrends.com/social...der-sti-study/

Comment

Wrap that shyt up boyos

Comment

Wrap that shyt up boyos
                      You do realize that wrapping it up won't stop herpes and etc? Půssy juice or saliva hits your balls and thats a wrap. Get head and catch most STD's. Eat půssy and get everyhting. Finger the snatch and scratch your balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X