No announcement yet.

Michael Buffer's Twitter account HACKED by Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Maybe i should get sent to prison for being a scumbag?
    ....*crickets*....

Pay. Post. Leave.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      ....*crickets*....

Pay. Post. Leave.
      Crickets? I shouldn't do what you did and get locked up for being a scumbag?

Did you go from scumbag to cumbag in prison?
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-02-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Disrespectful tweet to everyone involved in the fight . Making fun of attendance is joking about wilder and fury making less money ...in a fight which was incredible . I can understand if the fight was **** but it wasn't ...

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Crickets? I shouldn't do what you did and get locked up for being a scumbag?

Did you go from scumbag to cumbag in prison?
          First of all you couldn’t do what I did. If someone pulled a knife on you in a street fight and tried to kill you, you’d be dead. You couldn’t disarm them and then incapacitate them with their own knife. You would turtle up and die.

As for my experience in prison...thanks to Jesus I was blessed, I was a server everywhere I went and used my time to do productive things and be positive. But I saw a lot of the toughest men, men that you wouldn’t even look in the eye, break mentally. You’re weak and not a man in any sense, you would kill your self in there.

Now back to reality...pay motor city, post a pic of your uncle or someone and pretend it’s you, then log out forever. You’re a loser and you lost. Goodbye troll.

Comment

Hearn and Joshua are Laurel and Hardy without the common sense in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              ....*crickets*....

Pay. Post. Leave.
              Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!

Comment

The fans got the fight that they wanted. Did Joshua Whyte or Joshua Miller get made yet!!!??? Weren’t they low balling both guys lmao...!!! ****en coward.

Comment

BeltBrah posted a pic? Damn anyone got a link?

Also, this will be so sweet when Robbie is gone. Can we get his IP banned?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    BeltBrah posted a pic? Damn anyone got a link?

Also, this will be so sweet when Robbie is gone. Can we get his IP banned?
                    Definitely needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      The fans got the fight that they wanted. Did Joshua Whyte or Joshua Miller get made yet!!!??? Weren’t they low balling both guys lmao...!!! ****en coward.
                      Hahaha Wilder-Fury 2 or Joshua-Miller...wonder what does bigger business in the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X