Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Offers for Crawford and Brook Were Literally The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    you report this guy:

but then make a comment like this yourself......

maybe I should just ban both of you for a while..........

Chiiiilll big guy is all good.. prince Naseem was very entertaining I liked him..

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      They look like brothers to me
      I know hence my response, I'm sure all 'Brown' look the same to you

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        I know hence my response, I'm sure all 'Brown' look the same to you
        Well I don't get it, whites are all grouped into one. You don't say oh he's from Finland and he's from Denmark they're different. You just call them both white no? Retort?

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          The water pistol for your butthole is much more hygienic than just wiping your a ss with toiletpaper lol.

If you slip and fell on s hit with your hands. Would it be enough to just wipe it off with some tissues?
          Use 🧼 soap

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            you report this guy:

but then make a comment like this yourself......

maybe I should just ban both of you for a while..........

Oh here we go. Typical. Which part of my comment was derogatory? The guy was being a bigot. The pointy white hat and arse washing comments are more than well deserved for someone that is a bigot.

If you don't want to ban him then don't. Don't try to hide behind one of my comments in retaliation which were justified and not in anyway attacking anyone's religious beliefs, race etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
              Oh here we go. Typical. Which part of my comment was derogatory? The guy was being a bigot. The pointy white hat and arse washing comments are more than well deserved for someone that is a bigot.

If you don't want to ban him then don't. Don't try to hide behind one of my comments in retaliation which were justified and not in anyway attacking anyone's religious beliefs, race etc.
              so you are using the "well he did it I can do it too" excuse?

what are we here teenagers?

grow up....

if you didnt like what he said and he didnt get banned (imo wasnt a ban worthy) just put him on your ignore list and never read another comment from him again.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Well I don't get it, whites are all grouped into one. You don't say oh he's from Finland and he's from Denmark they're different. You just call them both white no? Retort?
                LMAO ur seriously stupid, comparing people of the same race that live in different countries is not the same as comparing people who are a completely different race.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  LMAO ur seriously stupid, comparing people of the same race that live in different countries is not the same as comparing people who are a completely different race.
                  Different race... Wow. Maybe you're the racist one.

Comment

EARN with Hearn!

Comment

YOu gotta give Khan credits for chasing Floyd and Manny for legacy and of course money. Fight with Bud is more for legacy. If Khan's glass chin hold, then it's a competetive fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X